Search results

1. B

Topping DX5 Lite not turning on - clicking sound

Thanks for your reply! Sadly, this device has an internal power supply so I’m hosed if that has gone bad.
  2. B

Topping DX5 Lite not turning on - clicking sound

Hi everyone, I recently came into possession of a used Topping DX5 Lite. It will not turn on. I have tried multiple IEC cables, working outlets to no avail. Further, when I power on the device (or try to), I hear a clicking noise not through the outputs but from the device itself. That says...
  3. B

Centrance R4 Portable Audio Interface Review

Man. As a happy user of multiple CEntrance products in the past, all of which likely performed better than this device, this really just makes me sad. I can unsubscribe to his emails now.
  4. B

Apos announces FiiO R7

Would love to see measurements. Maybe I will buy mine for drop shipping to Amir. Does anybody know how that works?
  5. B

WiiM Pro - Review & Measurements (Streamer)

Sorry if I missed this elsewhere in the thread, but if I hook up an external ADC to this and make it available as a local network streaming source (uPnP?), at what sample rate would it stream? I would love to see 24/96 or some other quality that beats AirPlay. Trying to use this for local...
  6. B

Topping E30 II DAC Review

So what happened? I have an E30 and the optical input has some issues.
Top Bottom