Search results

1. S

Ultimate List of What Matters and What doesn't Matters or Audible Differences

What? You mean you’ve never seen a very shiny turd before? /s
  2. S

Are ASR members headphone or loudspeaker users?

I’d almost certainly prefer to use loudspeakers because I prefer the soundstage and realism they give me listening to music. And that is even more pronounced when listening to music/shows that are enhanced by Surround sound. The only time I use over-ear headphones (ANC) are when there’s noise...
  3. S

Subwoofers purchase: Focal Cub2 vs REL Quake vs Studio Lab SL Sub 20

ChatGPT recommendation: https://chat.openai.com/share/c387650b-5c7d-400d-8b70-61fa827a860a (REL) Bing Chat recommendation: Cub2 Google Bard recommendation: Studio Lab SL Sub 20 Why is this so hard?! (I can post a transcript of the conversations for anyone that needs it)
  4. S

Subwoofers purchase: Focal Cub2 vs REL Quake vs Studio Lab SL Sub 20

I’m just really starting off on my home theater journey and trying to decide between 3 subwoofers. I know that there are better subs in existence but my choices are very limited between these 3 due to availability and price. I listen to music (EDM, Pop, Rock, Classical, Country) probably 90% of...
  5. S

Pls make Foobar stop buffering internet radio

I tried all that, didn't work.. I posted on HydrogenAudio (seeing as the devs usually hang out there), didn't get much of a response. Tried ChatGPT, and it directed me to 3 other music players that could be able to do it, or have been able to in the past. Installed the first, AIMP (only had a...
  6. S

It seems that option is from a way-older version.. Will I have to go back this far in versioning to get this functionality? Oh dear /:
  7. S

How do I make Foobar have a say 3 or 4 minutes buffer when playing internet radio? My network many times can be choppy and the buffering is really terrible. Just to make it a bit like Spotify that even if I lose connection momentarily, it just uses from the buffer of already playing song and...
  8. S

Bit perfect vs EQ UAPP

I use another app capable of bitperfect playback (Neutron), and use it in that mode when connecting to my Yamaha receiver via USB, but I use EQ when listening with my headphones. I actually think that’s the original idea behind “bitperfect” playback, being for use when transporting the audio to...
Top Bottom