Search results

1. Z

Cake day! Mandatory tag: Atohm GT 1 HD

Sorry for the delay there. So maybe no room correction, however what I understood with a designated stereo amp i that you'll get a better soundstage and better control. Is this not true?
  2. Z

Jim, that's very well explained, thank you! I guess that might also be the charm of the tubes: they "sing" more? Thank you very much for all the support. Definitely will have to try a few amps before cutting the cord.
  3. Z

I have the Audyssey XT32 MultEQ app where I can do all the tweaks. Also I'm playing from Qobuz through BubbleUPnP so I can play 24/192. I don't believe any of those apps work with BubbleUPnP, but thanks anyway!
  4. Z

Wow Jim. Thank you so much for this detailed answer! I've never seen measurements of this speaker before and I do somewhat understand the graph but I guess I skipped a few classes in HiFi-ology because I'm oblivious as to how these measurements could show whether a tube amp or a solid state amp...
  5. Z

Indeed it is, because of budget I am leaning towards an integrated stereo amp. So far a 2nd hand Marantz would suit my budget: PM8006, PM14S1 or maybe even an PM11S3. That said, a tube amp would be even better, perheaps a Primaluna? But I believe that in HT Bypass mode it will use up the tubes...
  6. Z

Thank you both! If anyone has amp recommendations to match a pair of Atohm GT 1 HD's I would be very curious to hear about it.
  7. Z

Hello audiosciencereview-people, After many months of lurking in your reviews and forum it's time to come out. Started off about 10 years ago with surround sound when I bought a Denon 5.1 all-in-one set only to threw it out a couple of months later because of countless issues I had with the...
Top Bottom