Search results

1. P

Classical ♫ Music only | Some you listen now or recently, some you love...

Fanfare was taken from Coplands Sym # 3. Check out the Symphony its very good
  2. P

Extreme Snake Oil

Yeah the only thing that affects the sound is speakers
  3. P

Tech Reviewer: Do Bad Reviews Kill Companies?

Yes thats why they pay for good reviews by their advertising
  4. P

Poll: Where are you guys from?

I'm in Westchester County. Best pizza in the world ;)
  5. P

Serious Question: How can DAC's have a SOUND SIGNATURE if they measure as transparent? Are that many confused?

The only components that have audible differences (not sure about turntables) are speakers. Thats it
  6. P

Near Field system at Vacation Condo

Yeah the TEAC CD player is nice. Love the small size. Back home I have it next to my computer with both feeding the DAC
  7. P

Yeah that looks cool for traveling! I drove to the condo from NY to Fla for a several weeks stay so I was able to pack the components.
  8. P

Dont all comment at once :rolleyes:
  9. P

Just setup this impromptu "near field" system on coffee table at condo I'm visiting. Soundavo headphone amp, Teac CD, Presonus speakers. I'm like 3 feet from speakers as I listen on couch. Sounds great. Just thought I'd share
  10. P

Can anyone explain the 8-track renaissance?

Yeah i kind of agree. I'm 64 and remember well playing 8 tracks in the car circa 1980 or so. I remember the Jethro Tull 8 tracks from Chrysalis with the bright green color scheme! My fathers stereo had an 8 track and I used to tape live concerts from the radio to 8 track. Fun times
  11. P

The Truth About Vinyl Records

But what about those pesky crackles and pops in the LP's ? CD's are quiet
  12. P

Looking for headphones similar to AKG K 240DF

I recently bought the 371's. Very satisfied with them. Thanks
  13. P

does anyone listen to Taylor Swift? tell me what the draw is

I can honestly say i never heard a single song from her and as far as looks go I've seen a lot better. I do find her boyfriend Kelce very annoying though
  14. P

Isn't it great that people can have world class sound quality for so little money!

I think solo piano recordings can come very close to Piano in the room sound quality.
  15. P

NAD 3050 or Marantz Model 30

That was part of the etc. ;)
  16. P

Low $100s to $1000s. Is there a significant difference for home audio? Why pay more?

I just bought the K371's. So far so good. comfortable and no issues with quality
  17. P

NAD 3050 or Marantz Model 30

Receivers, Amps etc should be bought on features, build quality, ergonomics, power requirements etc. Sonically they are all the same. Until someone does a legit double blind showing amps can sound different and be identified by the testers thats my story and Im sticking to it!
  18. P

Am I mad? Judge me...and leave a recommendation.

Tube amps are cool. Not worth the trouble though with blown tubes etc. SS for me all day
Top Bottom