Search results

1. A

SMSL SU-1 Stereo DAC Review

See post #712 by ekpln: Nov 20, 2023 #712 Support team answered to me and unfortunately DSD Direct mode is not enabled. And there is no option or config to perform this by ourselves.
  2. A

Using Two Source with one Sub.

No direct experience with this particular equipment, but I am doing the same with SVS SB 2000 pro; LFE to one RCA input (marked LFE, R input in your case) and wireless to the other RCA input (L input). I expect you could use the Pre out 1 on the NAD. The L input will miss the processing done by...
  3. A

Raspberry Pi streamer and Tidal (Max tier working)

I’ve seen several implementations of Raspberry Pi based streamers, but access to Tidal Max tier seems to be (still) missing. My understanding is that access to this tier is for the time being only available via the original Tidal apps. However, the latest USB Audio Player Pro beta version...
  4. A

SMSL SU-1 Stereo DAC Review

Mine no longer works on USB input - just low volume and highly distorted. Changed the cables, the Pi's, used other USB dac - in all permutations everything works OK less the smsl. Haven't tried other inputs.
  5. A

The kit we bought, our current setups

The surround system was planned during construction phase, wired through walls and ceiling (5.2.2), except for subwoofers. All speakers are from within the same product line , sound coherent tonality wise and (I think) are well integrated aesthetically - one of the requests was no visible wires...
  6. A

The kit we bought, our current setups

Hi everybody, New member here... R3 Meta + SVSs SB 2000 pro for stereo (Atoll streamer and integrated, Minidsp flex with Dirac); Dali (onwall, cemtral and in ceiling) + same subwoofers (via SVS SoundPath Tri-Band Wireless to Denon 4700, to avoid ground loop) for movies. REW measurements...
Top Bottom