Search results

1. M

Headphone Amp for severe hearing loss

Yes, Severe loss hearing aids are by prescription only and configured using audiogram only. For Audeara, they advertise for severe hearing loss and I want to try it. Audeara also allows adjustment using audiogram but needs to be done by a doctor. try googling " fitting range of Audeara", youll...
  2. M

Currently my hearing aids are configured like that. I tried Airpods Audio gram feature but its not helping much . " Use your audiogram data from the Health app Tap Custom Audio Setup, then tap Use Audiogram to use your audiogram data from the Health app to customize audio settings. If you have...
  3. M

I have ordered Audeara-A02 which can be configured based on Audiogram, waiting for it. They claim it can adjust to my levels. Would love to achieve this using AMP.
  4. M

Hi @solderdude I do use hearing aids and it restored/improved my hearing in the bad ear. I was looking for something for streaming movies/audio/zoom calls. I can wear headphones on top of my hearing aids but was thinking of using headphones alone as I just need streaming audio equlaized.
  5. M

@solderdude Any recommendations? I see most of them have +25dB max.
  6. M

Hi All, I have severe hearing loss in my left ear and looking for an AMP with seperate L&R EQ to compensate for that. My audio gram: Config needed for left: 250Hz 50 dB 500Hz 55 dB 1kHz 50 dB 2kHz 60 dB 4kHz 70dB 8kHz 50dB Can this be achieved with Headphone AMP? Looking for both...
  7. M

I've got hearing loss - help please finding a headphone

Just stumbled upon this forum. I have moderate to severe hearing loss in my left ear and am looking for something similar. 1) I tried Airpods Pro headphones accommodations using Audiogram data https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211218 , But it doesn't works if you have asymmetric hearing...
Top Bottom