Search results

1. HoJ76

Sennheiser HD650 Review (Headphone)

That worked perfectly - Thanks. I have really struggled with this bass, now I am enjoying the sound. I am very happy!
  2. HoJ76

Red light clipping... In roon? Never heard of it before.
  3. HoJ76

I don't really understand. I use Topping A30 on "h" an the clock (gain) around 12 (straight up) I gain on roon to decrease or increase the actual gain. I use around 50% gain on roon.
  4. HoJ76

No problems with other headphones, even with more gain. I have reduced bass in amirs eq.
  5. HoJ76

Did you try? Very buzzy bass.
  6. HoJ76

I have problems with hd650 when I use amirs eq on this song, can anyone else test it?
  7. HoJ76

Topping A30Pro Review (Balanced Headphone Amp)

A30 arrived today, now the question is when it comes to volume. Do you recommend that it be set to "M" and the volume knob on full, or set it to "H" - and rather have less gain on the volume knob?
  8. HoJ76

Hifiman Ananda Stealth V2 Headphone Review

Replaced my he400iver2020 today.
  9. HoJ76

Topping A30Pro Review (Balanced Headphone Amp)

A30Pro on its way to me, to replace an L30 which I also like very much (have another L30 in the system). Can't wait to test what the A30Pro can deliver to my headphones - AKG K701, Sennheiser HD650 and Hifiman Ananda Stealth Magnet
  10. HoJ76

What headphone(s) do you own ?

My headphones right now. philips fidelio x2hr akg k701 sennheiser hd650 Hifiman ananda stealth magnet topping e30ii/l30
  11. HoJ76

ICEpower 2000AS2 HV

I have Magnepan 1.7 and have gone from a 2000as2 in stereo to two mono amplifiers (2x2000as) - this works very well, I hear a big difference both in timing and stereo perspective.
  12. HoJ76

Magnepans and Amplifier Current

I had a mg12qr for 11 years but sold it last year, I miss the sound of the Magnepan, and am considering a 1.7. In the meantime, I have changed amplifiers, now use an Icepower 2000ashv, active crossover/MiniDsp Flec and Dirac are also used - as well as two subs. The question is, has anyone tried...
  13. HoJ76

ICEpower 2000AS2 HV

I just bought a 2000as2 power amplifier, I'm gonna test it vs an old Electrocompaniet aw 250.... Can't wait
  14. HoJ76

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

WiiM Pro is really not so good. My nuc sounds better as a streamer than WiiM Pro. A6 is much, much better than WiiM Pro.
  15. HoJ76

Is not UK in Europe? It's not in EU... But I guess they haven't moved UK?
  16. HoJ76

Maby not for you...
  17. HoJ76

I guess he thinks it looks better....
  18. HoJ76

I hoped it would be better than WiiM Pro as a streamer, on my system my fanless pc sounds better thru usb than the WiiM Pro thru coax (both to my Minidsp Flex and with roon). I will get the EversSolo dmp-a6 (me) in 12 days.
  19. HoJ76

Minidsp Flex Review (Audio DSP)

Is there any difference in the quality by using coax vs toslink vs usb input?
  20. HoJ76

I use WiiM Pro as a streamer to my Minidsp Flex rca version, do people think that Eversolo would give me better sound in my system? I use room...
Top Bottom