Search results

1. Guddu

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

Only for reference - BTL Stereo vs PBTL Mono:
  2. Guddu

Correct - for stereo - as per datasheet, and practically as well. But one must consider the thermal requirements, actual implementation, and limitations of that specific implementation & topology. And hence the tests & measurements of the finished product are important than specifications of...
  3. Guddu

Worth having a look: https://satmaximum.com/speaker-wires-guide-gauge-length-and-type.html
  4. Guddu

Soundbar or stereo for TV under £400?

Oops... did not notice you already asked this already.
  5. Guddu

Soundbar or stereo for TV under £400?

Curious, why would you think of mono in this case? Audio format you are going to get on TV or streaming channels/apps is stereo (or multi-channel), and using just one of those (Right or Left) isn't any pleasant unless radio type news only. Are you looking to downmix/merge/convert Stereo to...
  6. Guddu

Please, for the love of God - Help me. Revel Performa 3 M106.

Right. But it actually gets unnecessarily expensive when you look at a bit longer ones, but nice and durable for sure.
  7. Guddu

Your recommendation was excellent IMO.
  8. Guddu

well... ASR have surely made audio gear shopping like thrift store hunt for many..... Many aren't buying 3000$ amplifier anymore, replacing those with 300$ in search of audio fidelity or otherwise. Mogami are very good for sure... but there are equally good cheaper alternatives... one can just...
  9. Guddu

Here is another decent OFC terminated cables, not expensive: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micca-Copper-Speaker-Plated-Banana-Gold/dp/B06ZZ5HCTM?th=1
  10. Guddu

Dayton Audio OPAL1 speaker launches

I was curious too...... Checked with their support and they confirmed the publish specifications are correct.
  11. Guddu

Normally 9/10k ohm is manageable by most preamps, 5k ohm might be a bit difficult for DAC/Pre unit but doesn’t the gain compensate for it! PE. I might be overthinking, should be fine!
  12. Guddu

Poll for Topping PA5 owners only please.

Okay… I believe you. Thanks
  13. Guddu

Agreed. But my statement wasn’t in relation to thermal performance, I am not in favor of in use of these chip amplifiers to their limits anyway.
  14. Guddu

That explains why you feel elevated top end with ZA3.
  15. Guddu

Do you have 8 ohm speakers paired with Fosi ZA3?
  16. Guddu

Seems like you are confusing stereo output power to PBTL mono power output. Try to find a similar table for PBTL/mono amplifier to see what difference does it make potentially. This is the reason why PFFB Stereo implementation is practically more beneficial compared to mono implementation for...
  17. Guddu

I have seen these used in Best Buy Magnolia near me, never thought these are this much cheap….. Good deal.
  18. Guddu

I wish if I could tell anything about 2ohm load output capabilities, but don’t see any point in getting too much into theory myself for this. Most the speakers dip down around 4ohm, and I see no reason to jump from 48v 5a to 10a for such a speaker. After all, people but 350w amplifier even...
  19. Guddu

O-Noorus D1 - TPA3255 PFFB Stereo Amplifier - Front Display, Tone Control (with bypass) and Remote

On D1 Setting screen brightness to A4 will have 10 sec screen off operation by default. Changing any settings, like vol or anything will wake the screen display up again.
  20. Guddu

Right person for this question- me, probably not. But I would like to use regulated power supply for everything if I can afford for the use and if my mains has voltage drops. But for these amps, I personally won’t. In the context of this amplifier or TPA3255 PBTL, 48v is giving more power. If...
Top Bottom