Search results

1. IXOYE

Amplification and The HE6se v2

I always use Oratory's settings as base, and almost all profiles have a box where he recommend which frequencies you can change to fine-tune the sound to your liking, it has worked very well for me, I usually adjust for less bass and a bit warmer sound than Harman.
  2. IXOYE

ZMF Caldera Headphone Review

No you aren't
  3. IXOYE

iFi ZEN CAN replacement for HD660S

I replaced my HD660s with a HD600, one of the best sound improvements I've made, HD600 and 650 are much better headphones than the new variants in my opinion.
  4. IXOYE

Hifiman Ananda Nano Headphone Review

I have owned the previous Stealth model, I thought it sounded really good, one of the better sounding HiFiman headphones I've heard, but the comfort and build quality was terrible so I sending them back.
  5. IXOYE

Endgame headphones amp

I thought the RME ADI-2 was the endgame for me until I bought the Violectric V-222, a wonderful warm sounding and very powerful amplifier, highly recommended.
  6. IXOYE

Headphone amp you like better than RME ADI-2 DAC's amp?

I use Violectric V222 with my RME, V222 sound definitely warmer with more body and deeper bass, RME sounds more analytical and digs out more details in the treble, V222 rolls off more in the treble area, what you like is more a matter of taste, I prefer V222.
  7. IXOYE

Topping A70 Pro HP & Preamp Review

As I suspected then
  8. IXOYE

Topping A70 Pro HP & Preamp Review

I would like to know as well.
  9. IXOYE

AMP for Hifiman Arya

If it's loud enough and you still have some headroom then your good
  10. IXOYE

Best headphones in the $500-$800ish range?

To all that listen to classic rock and metal I really recommend Beyerdynamic 1770 Pro with Oratory EQ, out of the box they sound like crap, but with Oratory EQ they really shine and are incredibly lovely for that type of music
  11. IXOYE

Empyrean 2 vs Atrium Open + HD800s (Advice Needed)

It is incomprehensible to me that someone can spend 3000$ on a pair of headphones based solely on subjective opinions from owners.
  12. IXOYE

The most overrated and underrated headphone you tried?

Aeolus was not my cup of tea either, great looking wooden cups and very comfortable,, but the sound was mediocre at best.
  13. IXOYE

The most overrated and underrated headphone you tried?

Underrated : Beyerdynamic DT-1770 PRO with Oratory Preset EQ, very fun and engaged headphone with great bass.
  14. IXOYE

Poll: Audio Science Review in the World (2024)

Gefle (Sweden)
  15. IXOYE

A Real Cure for Tinnitus

I have had it for about 30 years, i was careless at work and didn't use hearing protection when i was young, i listen at low volume when using headphones and don't notice any change for the worse afterwards.
  16. IXOYE

A Real Cure for Tinnitus

Mine is always there, a constant beep, some days it is worse, some better, i have noted it gets worse when I have a cold, when it's at its worst I can't listen to music in my headphones, but I've learned to live with it, but when it gets worst I listen to this for about 20 minutes and it gets...
  17. IXOYE

HIFIMAN Susvara Headphone Review

Thanks for the review Amir
  18. IXOYE

TOPPING D90 III Sabre DAC Review

It is about time that Topping and other manufacturers include PEQ, Crossfeed and other useful options in their Dac's, only superb sinad measurements doesn't impress me enough to open my wallet.
Top Bottom