Search results

1. jammer76

Suitable Amplifier/Power amplifier to use with an Eversolo A6?

audiophonics has an USB to 12v trigger that i'm using between A6 and Hupex NCx500.... and works great!
  2. jammer76

Master Thread: Are measurements Everything or Nothing?

I can confirm with my setup: DMP-A6 >> XLR >> NCX500 ==> ❤️❤️❤️
  3. jammer76

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

in my opinion despite LPS modifications would like to be better to try find out most important missing feature about Room Correction (FIR or IIR) I tried to ask support but no way to have sdk or something similar to attempt some implementation. Someone knows some android 11 system APO like IIR...
  4. jammer76

it is already existing: https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/dc-power-cables/audiophonics-trigger-cable-male-usb-a-to-mono-male-jack-35mm-1m-p-17941.html?search_query=usb%20trigger&fast_search=fs i brought one and works perfectly but you lost external usb port...
  5. jammer76

Differences are non only in the way digital is converted but also in pre-amp (opAmps) stage quality but also into player implementation. For example dmp uses an its own engine.... In the end, if activated, this makes device not bit perfect anymore but, trust me, make it a spin to understand how...
  6. jammer76

Due to possible missing driver for dmp DAC on both PS5 and Xbox I think that better way could be to use optical or toslink (need to be verified). If necessary exists some hdmi audio extractor that could be useful in this cases.
  7. jammer76

Thx a lot but I think that 5v from USB is less than what is required by 12v trigger. Anyway it's an easy check that could work it depends case by case
  8. jammer76

already done with no success... it's just to ask here for some known idea
  9. jammer76

I'm still struggling to find out a solution to support trigger-out DMP-A6 to an input 2v for example Apollon NCx500.... any idea?
  10. jammer76

my order was delayed already twice for DMP-A6 (total 30days) and (i was in first person ordered) BRT-12 remote already delayed by 15days more than already 15days present delay
  11. jammer76

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

audiophonics summers sale is coming:
  12. jammer76

I'm still thinking to change my SMSL (ICEPower 2x80w 8Ω) with a direct coupled amplifier to DMP-A6 (through XLR): my preference is to go straight to NCx500 finals (perhaps Apollon) Any cons to approach this way? what do you suggest to use?
  13. jammer76

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

Currently already usable on site but without any discount! Hope that will be possible in future... hopefully in AUTUMN....
  14. jammer76

has anyone coupled this DMP-A6 directly with an NCx500 like apollon (without preamplifier)? How do i will expect to obtain? is it in your opinion a good choose in terms of musicality results and electrically (impedence, etc)?
  15. jammer76

in case of not working on upgrade you can try contact their support: http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?forums/eversolo-dmp-a6.56/
  16. jammer76

Hi, i see it only on amazon.com (US store) -> $12 + (delivery $17) amazon.co.uk (nothing) amazon.de (nothing) amazon.fr (nothing) amazon.es (nothing) amazon.it (nothing) perhaps some problem on store? why a simple remote (that usually it's shipped with any kind and price of equipment) will be...
  17. jammer76

Available only in US (currently out of stock)... when in Europe hopefully without so huge delivery price?
Top Bottom