Search results

1. BeeKay

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

Why do you care for votes? Measurements are key. If you don’t like the community‘s discussion and votes just don’t consume these?
  2. BeeKay

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

Raises the question is a con that isn’t ever recognised by its victims really a con? Or rather a win win?
  3. BeeKay

Would not limit that to any number :)
  4. BeeKay

There certainly some guys who would say psychology hardly is factual science. Coming from there it wouldn’t matter how and where it is practiced :)
  5. BeeKay

A Call For Humor!

Still gold
  6. BeeKay

Extreme Snake Oil

But if at anytime some bit went rogue - you’d be prepared!
  7. BeeKay

Mytek Brooklyn Bridge II Streamer Review

Parroting the usual, time and time again disproven high-end BS is one. But given his reputation and the dire customer stories which read like court worthy cases this kind of response is more than bold. Attack is the better defence? Well, good luck with that.
  8. BeeKay

Snake Oil Department, Top This

Sure thing. Why on earth would one choose easy to memorise and relate things like the freezing and boiling points of water use with temperature units.
  9. BeeKay

Extreme Snake Oil

Snake oil seems to follow the same patterns you see with the elderly that start developing cognitive issues. Once one asshole managed to sell a grandpa a useless magazine subscription the ugly rest of the vultures show up within hours.
  10. BeeKay

Classic Integrated Amplifiers!

I'm not quite sure whether 23 years is perhaps still a little "too young" for this list. At the moment, the good piece is in its original box in the attic. But the Amp99 from Lindemann still works perfectly. I love the design.
  11. BeeKay

Extreme Snake Oil

12. BeeKay

Buchardt Audio SUB10

You mean betting on the poorly educated, greedy and poor in judgment type of fellow citizens? Well, not the worst approach. Often ;)
  13. BeeKay

Buchardt Audio SUB10

In general? Buchardt may have a few flaws but scammers they are certainly not. Do you had bad experiences? Also, smaller companies don’t have many options to get a high volume production off the ground.
  14. BeeKay

Buchardt Audio SUB10

Not my piece of cake. Distortion probably will be a compromise to make. Looks is on the "where to hide" side. But that’s just me. Integration into the Buchardt ecosystem seems perfect from what one can read. With regard to pre-order Buchardt are spotless. They will deliver if they say so.
  15. BeeKay

Buchardt Audio SUB10

Looks great. For a washing machine.
  16. BeeKay

NAD PP 2e Phono Stage Review

Still got the predecessor stored away in the basement. Along with a Pro-Ject Debut TT. Was ok'ish at the time. Thanks for the reminder. Need to put this on eBay sometime.
  17. BeeKay

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

It is. Light, super flexible, almost generating any mechanical noise. Nice to touch and look at.
  18. BeeKay

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

As I had no balanced cable before I added another 20 EUR to the IEM bill. Lovely cable. Does not really change the sound for me but I like the look & feel.
  19. BeeKay

Extreme Snake Oil

“It shines blue …"
  20. BeeKay

Extreme Snake Oil

It should. As it took like nothing to create it
Top Bottom