Search results

1. Q

KEF R6 meta Measurements and Review

Nm I didn't get them lol I got upsold to a pair of Reference Ones and a single R6 Meta at a great deal :/
  2. Q

Welp just ordered 3x KEF R6Meta for my LCR, replacing my LS50 Metas. Should arrive Wednesday. Ill make sure to take measurements of my LS50Ms before switching
  3. Q

How do you guys think this compares to a Reference One? Thinking of doing Ref One for LR with R6 as center Current plan is to get 3x R6 Metas
  4. Q

New KEF speaker?

Bookshelf Blades! An R6 woofer/tweeter cabinet size with dual KC62 or RF92 opposing subwoofers
  5. Q

I wonder how 3xR6 Meta (vertical) for LCR would perform.
  6. Q

Kef Blade one Meta - How is the sound ?

Looking at the cross section.. Is the uniq driver completely sealed in its own enclosure in the cabinet? It looks like it
  7. Q

Kef Blade one Meta - How is the sound ?

For fun I'm going to attempt to concoct a "Great Value" or "Wish" Blade One Meta.. Aka LS50 Meta sitting on an RF92 placed on top of a 30" platform Using a minidsp 2x4hd to eq, align and set crossovers Could be interesting lol Altho I don't think I can crossover at 350hz from the RF92 to the...
  8. Q

Impulcifer, Copy speaker sounds to headphones!

I already had the EARS on hand and wanted to try it. Surprisingly works really well.. AB testing is very very close and can only tell on bass heavy material I may get binaural mics and an interface but it works well enough I think
  9. Q

Impulcifer, Copy speaker sounds to headphones!

Just found out about hesuvi and hrir.. This is interesting as I want to use headphones for night listening Is it possible to record hrir using minidsp ears? I already own that rig and would be nice not to buy anymore equipment Also, unless I'm misunderstanding.. Does this process mimic the...
  10. Q

KEF LS60 Wireless Just Announced

So i just preordered a pair from a dealer - going to use them wired via RCA to my Left and Right on my LCR front stage. With the LS50 Meta as the center. Currently have 4 x Monolith 15"s crossed at 80hz, may be able to cross at 30hz with these. May upgrade the center to a Genelec 8361a, might...
  11. Q

KEF LS50 Meta Review (Speaker)

I'm on the fence on upgrading to a Genelec 8361a's for my center (at least) - measurements are pretty close but i like the headroom on the 8361a Usage is Home Theater (40%) and TV/Gaming/Music being 20% each Room is 20'x13'5"x8'5" fully treated and sound proofed with 4xMonolith 15" subs...
  12. Q

Genelec 8361A Review (Powered Monitor)

Welp I pulled the trigger on a single 8361a for my center... Hope it'll integrate well with the Metas until I work up the nerve to buy 2 more
  13. Q

Still on the fence on getting an 8361a or 8651b to replace my kef meta for my home theater set up Room is 20x14x9 feet and is treated Metas are driven using 200wpc monolith amp Listening distance is about 10ft at mlp, 14ft at second row Subs are 4x monolith 15" 40/20/20/20 use case is...
  14. Q

Too late lol already ordered the 17 absorbers (5 for front screen wall, 4 on side walls, diffusers on ceiling) i think theyll cover anything 500hz+, while the bass traps cleans up the rest
  15. Q

I understood some of this lol The room will have substantial treatment 17 2'x4'x3" rockwool absorbers, 2 corner bass traps, 12 2x2' bidirectional diffusers and a 10' x 21" x 27" bass trap im afraid itll be too much but i guess ill REW it up
  16. Q

Question - I already have 4x Monolith 15" Subs for my Home Theater with KEF Metas as the LCR I'm thinking of swapping in the 8361a's for the METAs - what would be the best way to maximize integration with these subs? Room is 20x13.5x8 or 2160 sf3 - listening distance about 10ft away I'm...
  17. Q

I'm thinking of upgrading to this from the kef meta.. Is there anyway I can use the genelac with the denon x8500ha avr? It only has rca pre outs According to this reply.. I can simply use an rca to xlr cable and connect to the AES input?
Top Bottom