Search results

1. Golf

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

Uhm ... You don’t seem to think that Erin is the good guy here and that he therefore deserves big, big funding from us whatsoever. No?
  2. Golf

System upgrade (PMA 720AE, Yamaha NS-B330)

Regarding your amp: I also had a Denon PMA-720AE for a while before I switched to Denon PMA-1600NE some two years ago. I won’t try to tell you that speaking of listening enjoyment that truly was like entering another world, but speaking of listening enjoyment that truly was like entering...
  3. Golf

System upgrade (PMA 720AE, Yamaha NS-B330)

So there has been a time in the past when you very well were satisfied? What happened since then to make you feel unsatisfied today? Maybe the character of that development could point at what to change now?
  4. Golf

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

Here’s my contribution to this »General Audio Discussion«: I hardly fund anything that was brought to my attention by someone who may be biased by the funding purpose itself.
  5. Golf

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

I am not too sure about that, personally. Needs a really big Why should I buy 1 boring stereo amp if I could get 2 hypish mono amps instead? craze ...
  6. Golf

McIntosh Transformer causing noise in speakers while disconnected.

I guess that chart was originally uploaded by @Sokel.
  7. Golf

Quite interesting to see all those »120 Hz apart« peaks, in a way based on a 60 Hz starting point.
  8. Golf

So, we’re about trust and good signs here? OK – I believe I’ve made my point quite clear. Back to business :cool: What impresses me most here is Fosi’s determination in setting up such a non-ordinary device, for an »ordinary price«. I would guess that a lot of its buyers will purchase it just...
  9. Golf

That would mean to have an opinion on what measurements may tell you rather than on the amp itself. Don’t you understand that this is not the same?
  10. Golf

Maybe ... How can you know this for sure?
  11. Golf

Absolutely! Well ... They show us how a pre-launch variant of the amp performs, which was sent in by the manufacturer.
  12. Golf

But can you have an opinion on an amp that did not yet enter the market? An amp that you have never ever seen much less heard?
  13. Golf

Or even more scientific-solid: Rate the way these measurements were achieved.
  14. Golf

Any »supporting partners« of ASR may strongly disapprove of it. For instance Fosi, who are using suitable ASR user comments for advertising their products ...
  15. Golf

Maybe. But the title of that poll was Rate this amplifier ...
  16. Golf

Correct. Nevertheless more than 350 members of this heavily science devoted community firmly believe that can rate it right now :facepalm:
  17. Golf

Issue with new Topping A90 Discrete

1 out of 2 is a ratio of 50%, no matter if you look at 20, 2.000 or 200.000 sold units.
  18. Golf

Issue with new Topping A90 Discrete

Maybe your’s is a shelf-sleeper that still »features« the -5 thing.
  19. Golf

I would think that your room is just »electrically messy« :( Quite a while ago, my suggestion was:
  20. Golf

As it is unclear whether the then purchasable amp itself will be different from a certain pre-launch unit reviewed by Amir.
Top Bottom