Search results

1. R

Which material to use in acoustic panels?

thx, but do not have access to that material in my region
  2. R

should I buy 12 or 16 cm thick rockwool?
  3. R

great! thx for feedback and photos guys.
  4. R

Hi, I want to make 4 DIY acoustic panels. I've read on reddit that the important thing is the thickness of the material, not have to worry about material type itself. But I have no experience, what should i choose? I like that polyester thing or rockwool 'cause of the thickness they provide...
  5. R

Help with room arrangement and acoustic treatment

Ou, I have pointed it well, as you suggest, just my poor sketching skills didn't catch it well . So, then I could put bass traps to all corners despite the upper right corner with the dresser? What would be the best treatment for the side walls? Acoustic panels installed on the wall? I...
  6. R

Thank you. Meanwhile I've come up with this. (actually same as yours) Dresser (wardrobe): What about that purple wardrobe in the upper right corner? Would it be bad if it would be tall from floor to ceiling? No bass traps can be included there then. It should be better option as my current...
  7. R

could you please throw me up some sketch? I don't understand how to you mean it. I got the thing about symmetry - that's what I want to reach mainly.
  8. R

Studio monitors for mixing/mastering under 1000€?

Maybe I should firstly wait to get some insights, recommendations about room acoustics, get some idea of price of acoustic treatments and then think about monitors.
  9. R

Yeah, I know that "Every speaker/monitor is different so you just have to learn what a good mix sounds like on your setup.". I just want some better option than my Eris E3.5 and want to heard the most of my mixes. Mainly in order to really hear things and make learning what/how to hear easier...
  10. R

Hi, what should be the best choice for my home studio? I'm learning (want to do) mix/master and I'm making beats. I'm now rocking with Eris E3.5. List: (prices aren't important) Genelec 8020DPM - 860€, smaller, "worse" bass, sub-woofer would be ok. Focal Alpha 80 EVO - 800€ Neumann KH80 - 1000€...
  11. R

What audio interface [from list] under 200€ to choose?

I think I'll go with https://www.muziker.sk/motu-m4-4-channel-usb-c-audio-interface Thanks.
  12. R

Hi, could you please help me with arrangement of my room? I am newbie, making beats, learning mix/master and I want to do best to my room acoustic as possible. How should I arrange my room the best? My current room is on image below. It's 3.5m (138") x 3.7m (146") x 2.6m (102"). I can...
  13. R

What audio interface [from list] under 200€ to choose?

Hello. I'd need to connect studio monitors, mic (Audio-Technica AT2020) and maybe keyboard (casio ctk 3200). Which one of these? or are there better? is motu 2 worth for the more money than others in the list? Motu 2 is 233€, if I'm gonna spend 200€ like on SSL that 33€ more is ok. my list...
Top Bottom