Search results

1. S

2.1 amplifier recommendations?

Sorry nothing to report, still running a complicated setup. Pre amp going to both a sub plate amp and small class D stereo amp. However, I'm Looking into the dayton dta-100st, there is a matching sub amp. Wish there was a third party distortion test though.
  2. S

SB Acoustics SB20FRPC30-8 based desktop project

Looks good ppataki, What morel drivers did you compare them to and what didn't you like about the morels?
  3. S

Dayton SA1000 Subwoofer Controller- withdrawn -

My brother in law Jon is interested in the Dayton sa1000 amplifier. We doesn't have a ASR account, but we is wondering if you would accept $200? I could coordinate things or it might be easier if you guys just exchange emails.
  4. S

I don't believe that BRZhifi has an adjustable subwoofer crossover frequency. I'd rather have that for a few extra dollars.
  5. S

Previous link is broken. What do you guys think? https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002942889030.html
  6. S

What do you guys think of this one? Looks like it uses TPA3255 and has better adjustments for the subwoofer channel...
  7. S

AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 Review (Amplifier)

Thanks Jdunk54nl, reading your your signature you are running Aiyima 07 with a sub. How do you control the master volume?
  8. S

I asked on the aiyima 07 reveiw thread and the aux output is just y-connected to the input. Anyone know of a passive volume control with 2 rca in 4 out?
  9. S

AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 Review (Amplifier)

Hi everyone, I'm wondering if the aux out on the back of the Aitima a07 is controlled by the volume knob on the front? Thanks.
  10. S

I'm understanding the picture to say it's both input and output
  11. S

Thanks for the comparison ModDIY. I noticed the Aiyima A07 has a 3.5mm aux output on the back. Does this output get controlled by the volume knob on the front? If so, I could connect the Aiyima A3001 sub amp to this and have a three channel TPA3255 system. Otherwise I could wire up a pot for a...
  12. S

ModDIY, thanks for the feedback, using a A3001 sub amp is looking like a good option. How's the tripath TK2050 (In the topping tp22) compare to the TPA3116? The TK2050 didn't test well in the Dayton DTA-120. Are there any bench tests of amps that use the TPA3116?
  13. S

This is the Aiyima 2.1 I'm looking at https://www.aiyima.com/products/bluetooth-amplifier-aiyima-a03?variant=30958945763403 ModDIY, why should I stay away from the TPA3116? The other option I'm looking at is using an existing topping tp22 2 channel amp and then splitting the signal to a small...
  14. S

Thanks for the examples of the SMSL and Denon. Preferably the .1 would be powered as I'm running a passive DIY subwoofer.
  15. S

Hi everyone, new member here! I am looking for a 2.1 amplifier for use while sitting in my office. I'm thinking something the along the lines of the Aiyima A07 with a good SINAD to price ratio but with the extra channel for the passive sub. I will be playing music connected by wire from an...
Top Bottom