Search results

1. Wisehybred

Buckeye Amps 2ch Integrated Amplifier

@Buckeye Amps, pricing on the 7040 integrated?
  2. Wisehybred

Super stoked! So you’ll have the 7040 available at launch? Also any updated pics?
  3. Wisehybred

didn’t see anyone mention volume control. I for one, am not concerned with prices as much as I am with performance of an integrated amplifier. I love Buckeye and curious about of the parts that make the attenuation. Implementation of an analog VC would be awesome. Maybe a upgrade option?
  4. Wisehybred

Hey Dylan @Buckeye Amps, any more info/teasers. This is by far the most exciting thing I’m looking forward to this coming year!
  5. Wisehybred

I would like to know as well
  6. Wisehybred

FS: Philharmonic BMR Monitor Ebony Curved

I’ve got a wonderful Cary Cinema 5 class A/B amplifier!
  7. Wisehybred

FS: Philharmonic BMR Monitor Ebony Curved

No trades? Pair of B&W 805s
  8. Wisehybred

I’m with this! A good volume control and filters with multiple outputs, kind of like the minidsp models but with HDMI.
  9. Wisehybred

Topping A70 Pro HP & Preamp Review

Question, if I purchase a new unit how do I know i will be getting the newest version?
  10. Wisehybred

I would tend to agree with you, I certainly like the option and used it extensivly on my Modwright LS100 but sold it because I got away from tube preamps
  11. Wisehybred

Thanks for understanding.
  12. Wisehybred

Yeah and people seemed to be confused about HT bypass and it’s really not that niche of a market, a lot of us that have midgrade receivers/processors for multichannel audio also like to use their mains for higher fidelity 2 channel applications. My Denon x3700 sucks using as a preamp for my...
  13. Wisehybred

Super hyped for this and hope it can be a solution for many like me on here! HP and LP filters, selectable gain maybe even configurable RCA outputs and HDMI in and out
  14. Wisehybred

Curious to know as well…been holding off until
  15. Wisehybred

Topping A70 Pro Preamp to control volume - SNR Compared to direct digital and passive volume control

Any noise or issues in using the a70 pro in preamp mode. I am wanting to use one primarily as a preamp to my B&W speakers and Cary Audio monoblocks. I don’t want to spend a small fortune on a preamp with a bunch of inputs as I only use my streamer and dac to steam hi-res files. I’ve read a...
  16. Wisehybred

I will be interested to know if yours is 100% functioning and all the features work. I’m still holding off until more report. Thank you
  17. Wisehybred

Damn this makes me very hesitant in buying the a70 pro now
Top Bottom