Search results

1. boomtheroom

NAD M66 (vs NAD M33 and M10V2)

would love to see the sinad measurements.... anyone willing to send one to @amirm to test?
  2. boomtheroom

Full size transparent preamp

Well..... yes basically thats what i need. in saying that tho.. if sound was transparent enugh. Cambridge Audio EDGE NQ looks amazing (looks)
  3. boomtheroom

will see how it sounds... provided all those extra electronics don't effect the sound them... maybe...
  4. boomtheroom

14"x17" roughly
  5. boomtheroom

Hi all Ive Just purchased a Nad M23 Amp (waiting delivery). So my next purchase will be a preamp. I want it to be full size, have no digital inputs, but be modern in design and be as transparent as possible to compliment the Nad... Any suggestions in the under 5k price range?
  6. boomtheroom

Review and Measurements of Benchmark AHB2 Amp

any full size preamps that do ? or come close?
  7. boomtheroom

AHB2 Mono v Stereo - what is audible?

sorry, I meant sound wise excluding the obvious power benefits.. I cant remember but i recall somewhere that distortion increased in mono mode?
  8. boomtheroom

AHB2 Mono v Stereo - what is audible?

I wont pretend to know what all this means, but simplified... are there and sonic benefits or loss there of, going from one to two Ahb2s?
  9. boomtheroom

EverSolo Z8 DAC & Amp Review

Was it Tested as a Preamp?
  10. boomtheroom

Review and Measurements of Benchmark AHB2 Amp

you got a youtube chan demoing this combo... would love to hear...
  11. boomtheroom

amp hummmmmmm

I’ll get a better pic In the weekend When I open it up again
  12. boomtheroom

amp hummmmmmm

Have Narrowed it down to this left channel module but no idea on how to test what component id not filtering out the buzz
  13. boomtheroom

Topping A70 Pro HP & Preamp Review

how does this compare top the pre90 as a preamp?
  14. boomtheroom

neutriik xlr removal

Cheers team! Sorted think the metal is pretty soft tho felt like it was rounding off as it was turned.... not keen on the design,,,
  15. boomtheroom

neutriik xlr removal

Cool Thanks!!!!! now whats a 00 size flat blade ive got a small one from a iphone kit that fits.. but it doesnt appear to be moving dont want to turn too hard and strip it
  16. boomtheroom

neutriik xlr removal

Hey guys Im trying to remove the main board to get underneath to desolder the power supply caps but cannot remove it as the xlr plater on the outer side of the chassis are preventing me from pulling it through. is there a special way to detach the face (outside chassis side) from the internal...
  17. boomtheroom

amp hummmmmmm

Hi Not entirely sure but the noise file is attached if that helps?
  18. boomtheroom

amp hummmmmmm

Hey Nothing is connected to the amp..the noise is quiet until a few inches away form the mid driver. Doesnt change with volume or input selection
  19. boomtheroom

amp hummmmmmm

so post rectification would mean?
Top Bottom