Search results

1. N

Speed Reading DAC Audio Measurements

Very, very nicely described to an average audio playing hardware user. It made a ton of things much more clear to me. Extra appreciation note goes for your proactivity and answering the "unasked questions" - like, how do some of the graphs correlate with each other. Great job, Amir!
  2. N

Looking for help/recommendations - buying a DAC for a modest aparetment audio setup

I've finally got to the end station with this urge for new, smaller audio setup. I have gone for WiiM Mini + Topping DX5. Combined with S2000MKIII, they punch above what I hoped for and I am so pleased with them!
  3. N

Looking for help/recommendations - buying a DAC for a modest aparetment audio setup

Yes, there are a few HATs that expand Rpi with spdif and/or coax OUT capabilities, costing between 65 and 130 USD. It's 1am where I am. I'll conduct proper reasearch in the morning :)
  4. N

Topping DX3 pro+/Volumio/Raspberry Pi

What USB DAC is it, precisely? I am asking this as I am seeking one for myself, that would work via USB cable with a Rpi3 runnig Volumio 3. My help-seeking thread...
  5. N

Got it on both the linear power supply and the MQA controversy. Thank you for educating me, guys. Looks like I could like with Tidal Hi-fi and would be more than good with any of the DACs that I've listed, as long as the Rpi<->DAC connection would work. I'll be waiting for more people to drop...
  6. N

This is my first post in this Forum, so I wanted to start by saying "Hello!" to everybody. My kids keep growing up and somehow the living space of our apartment (we live in a flat) does not want to expand on its own as time goes on ;) In addition, we are about to start rearranging the space and...
Top Bottom