Search results

1. Z

Probably, my 2.1 system

The speakers are in front of me, not in an ideal position. And sadly they can only go to 1 position, so can't play with that. One is in a corner, but not straigth to the wall, let's say the speaker is almost perpendicular with the wall corner. The other is on a shelve, and can move it to the...
  2. Z

Probably, my 2.1 system

Ok, I imagined something like this, that's why I asked about DSP as a way of EQ. If someone can tell me about if it would be a bad Idea to set the speakers in a 20 degrees downwards it would be very good, as will start on monday to prepare everything for setting them up. Thanks ASR community!
  3. Z

AIYIMA A08 Pro Amplifier Review

Gonna sent it to you in a PM. This deserves a dedicated debate thread. Besides because the topic being very interesting, also for not loosing the focus on this thread topic. The Aiyima fitts very well my expectations. For it being perfect it would has to have middle tone and balance knob...
  4. Z

AFAIK nothing, but as John suggested this as an upgrade and I don't have much idea of all this world maybe the stock one it's not enough. I don't know, maybe I just made it. And any of those have a relation with audio quality? Now I am using a 36V/6A, but I have read posts were it's been told a...
  5. Z

Must a sealed subwoofer have DSP?

My amp is integrated, so has DAC built-in and can't configure setup the way any of you both say. This is the back of the sub, and I assume the High pass is the 2 speakers inputs+2 speakers outputs on the bottom. It has no LFE. It is interesting to see there are 2 different opinions about...
  6. Z

I am a newbie in HiFi, and someone told me the PSU attached with the Aiyima should be a good one. It seems I was wrongly adviced, because I could have bought the amp without the PSU. Now if I buy a good PSU what am I going to do with the stock one? Is there even the chance of selling it? Very...
  7. Z

I also think an input switch must be there. What happend to you never will happen to me because I go to sleep hearing a podcast, and the bluetooth is connected :) I like it as well. As I said in my previous post the led light of the Vu meter is of a radioactive orange whih make it impossible...
  8. Z

Probably, my 2.1 system

Which small speakers did you buy? And also want to coment to you all I would like to place the speakers inclined at something like 15°. I will send a scheme of the room in a few days, but there are 2 listening-from spots, one is at the desk, the other is while sitting at the bed with my back...
  9. Z

Probably, my 2.1 system

Just to be sure to understand you, "room modes" mean DSP or Linkwitz? I have read something about this and it seemed to me the sub should be between the speakers. I don't know if this is right, but I hope it is not in order to have major freedom to place it.
  10. Z

Probably, my 2.1 system

Don't understand this. Can you explain it, please? And what is a multi level?? Sorry, just kind of new to this world...
  11. Z

Where I am there is no second hand SVS pro available, and the non-Pro version of SB1000 is about 500€. Ah ok, now I get it. Could it be a goow way to connect the speakers+amp+sub in the way I am going to porpouse? The line out to the sub, and then to speakers? I was wondering way there are...
  12. Z

Noob speaker-amp connection doubt

@Astoneroad You can stay meanwhile you send post while smoking weed haha
  13. Z

Thanks for reading all the thread. It is something to deserves being grated for. But no, you understood it badly. I don't have SVS nor I will buy them. In fact I am kind of mad with all who come in a subwoofer thread and tell people to buy SVS 800€ subwoofers, when the thread creator is talking...
  14. Z

It is not such a great lose, it is more about the time now I have to wait until the correct ones arrives. But yes, life is a chain of mistakes, luck and some good decisions, so try to have fun meanwhile. Is this a audio forum or a philosophical one? hahaha Let the Tao take you with it's...
  15. Z

Is it MONO????!! DAMNIT!!!!! You guys find it very interesting, but for me it's the contrary. I want a Bluetooth stereo amplifier. At least it's a cheap thing... But now I have to wait 2 weeks more until the one I want arrives. If anyone is in Spain I can send it for free
  16. Z

Probably, my 2.1 system

Wouldn't it be enough to put inside the speaker absorbers to... absorb the waves? Here 490€ each
  17. Z

Probably, my 2.1 system

It's important to note that before this post I have spend some days searching, reading and making a couple of questions, and the answer I come to is... there is no really small speaker that have been tested and is accepted widely, I imagine specially because those are not the kind of speakers...
  18. Z

Probably, my 2.1 system

But you are honored for trying! It's difficult for me to understand the relation between decent cabinets and size. Don't understand why.. Thanks man!
  19. Z

Probably, my 2.1 system

I will try to enjoy of every detail I can and the 2.1 speakers system will be able to transmit, but as I never have had any absolute HIFI system I would not probably notice if there are minor disbalances I have asked to someone about this and answered the contrary. I suspected that
  20. Z

Hi, well, sorry to ask something as basic as this, but I bought a little amplifier board to put it inside a cheap speakers and just after buying it I realised something Idon't understand. Instead of having a single output, it has an output for bass and another for treble, and I become lost. €...
Top Bottom