Search results for query: orXrRwP7xLE

1. voodooless

Chord Hugo M-Scaler Upsampler Review (Video)

Been there, done that: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?search/41405213/&q=orXrRwP7xLE&o=relevance
  2. N

Chord M-Scaler? The designer says a few words...

Have you guys watched this video before? Seems like the designer of the Chord DAC is trying to explain...is what he's saying valid or just techno-jargon?
  3. Dealux

Chord DAVE Review (DAC & HP Amp)

Has the response video been addressed yet? Apparently Rob Watts thinks you're all idiots because you never actually listen to your audio gear but simply stare at measurements. This is such a big brain take. I didn't imagine the CEO of a prestigious audio company could be such a shithead and...
  4. raif71

CHORD M-Scaler Review (Upsampler)

I like Passion For Sounds channel... just another avenue to get reviews and opinions on audio gears just like this awesome site. Enjoyed his interviews with Jason Stoddard and Rob Watts. :)
  5. D

I will leave review of his technical ’gibberish’ to those with a better technological understanding. What amazes me is that watts says that he hasn’t read Amir’s review. This means he doesn’t have to directly address the results of Amir’s testing. As this review has generated so much interest...
  6. Blumlein 88

So Mr. Watts hasn't read the review. The interviewer seems to have not taken any notes or been especially careful in reading the review. So in short neither has good info about the ASR review and its results which is the topic for nearly an hour? I also noticed the graphs shown in the video...
  7. W

I'm not sure if this was posted already, but I thought it was kind of interesting. Today YouTube was recommending that I watch this video, wherein an audio reviewer gave Rob Watts about a half hour of interview time to explain why those jitter numbers are no big deal: Since I have no...
  8. amirm

He invites Rob Watts to respond to my review. Yet Rob doesn't bother to read my review to know what to address??? Why not pause the interview and let him read the review and then continue? If he had read the interview, he would have known that I also performed listening tests. BTW, he threw...
  9. A

Guy is more of a biased hypeman than a honest reviewer. He goes reviewing stuff with extremely obvious bias to Brands.
  10. Rednaxela

Agree. If you can’t be bothered to watch the entire video, fast forward to this question indeed and watch on for about five minutes. At one point he says about a listening test he did to evaluate the audibility of different levels of noise floor modulation I think right there, in the...
  11. Blumlein 88

This is the same head fi where you cannot discuss measurements or proper listening tests except in a special subforum which is also heavily censored? If you do you get banned. Oh yeah real balanced. If balanced means only subjective results that help sponsors because it balances the accounts of...
  12. D

A real piece of work. His presence on this forum was to allow him to state that he was an ‘impartial’ audiophile just looking for the truth. By his actions and behavior on this site he has failed in that respect. He should never be allowed to wear the hat of ‘impartial reviewer.’
  13. P

My point here is that I haven't seen any evidence of the M-Scaler not doing what it is claimed to do. As I said above, inability to measure something doesn't prove its in-existence. My point in that response in the comments was that Rob Watts offers solid researched (and publicly available)...
  14. Jimbob54

Alas, no I think he got what he came for . I doubt he will be back. It seems he wants to leave it as (paraphrased): They didnt measure the right things . nothing they have disproves that it does what it says it does. I prefer Headfi. I must be objective because I didnt prefer the DAVE. As...
  15. Marc v E

Strange that someone simply cannot understand that a device that makes things worse -and even in theory can't make things better- is not worth the money. I was pretty impressed with the patience shown here. And the wonderful explanations. Not sure what else we can do but proceed where we left...
  16. D

This is from your YouTube site: Passion for Sound 5 days ago (edited) No Lagunakid, we should believe Rob Watts because he backs up everything he's spoken about here with the scientific (psychoacoustic) and engineering principles that support it I don’t understand what you are doing here if...
  17. bidn

Thank you for the link and the paraphrase. What I understand is that such professional reviewers get most of their income from the companies paying them for positive reviews. When a bad product or a scam gets factually debunked, I understand that these companies will also pay professional...
Top Bottom