Search results

1. Cuniberti

Mytek AMP+ Review (Stereo Amplifier)

If the implication is you can't mix in ATMOS on a Neve, you are correct. However, a significant number of Wilson's catalog mixing was recorded on Neve consoles.
  2. Cuniberti

Mytek AMP+ Review (Stereo Amplifier)

In the 1970s' Rupert Neve built hundreds of recording consoles for the most prominent recording studios in the world. No test equipment was available to analyze his designs as we have today. Instead, Rubert used his ears, knowledge, and experience to build arguably one of the best-sounding...
  3. Cuniberti

Buckeye 3 Channel Purifi Amp Review

What a refreshing and professional response.
  4. Cuniberti

Akai GX-620 Reel to Reel Tape Deck Measurements

Without proper playback, recording, and head azimuth alignments, there is no way this tape recorded will perform anywhere near spec. To do this would require experience, an MRL playback alignment tape, dual trace scope, a multi-tone generator, a manual, and the proper tools. Maybe take it to...
  5. Cuniberti

dbx 1231 Graphic EQ Review

I saw many of these EQs in small venues to EQ the stage monitors or the house speaker system. I believe that's what they are designed for, not a home "Hi-Fi" system.
  6. Cuniberti

Can't we all just get along?

Is Jay Larry, or Curly? That's what I want to know.
  7. Cuniberti

As someone with feet in both camps, this is a positive sign. ABX blind testing followed by measurements to support any post-blind test claims would be ideal for me.
  8. Cuniberti

OK, I can accept that answer and assume Danny doesn't know that.
  9. Cuniberti

Was the power cable being tested plugged into anything? If not why? Why in the hell wouldn't you want to listen to both speakers in a listening test? How is he wrong about Klippel measurements? I want to believe that ASR is doing the objective work I seek.
  10. Cuniberti

I would love to read a respectful response to Danny's statements and allegations from ASR. I'm not interested in a pissin' match from forum members.
  11. Cuniberti

AudioQuest NRG-X3 AC Power Cord Review (Video)

I think the more expensive with the outrageous claims, the better. But yeah - test it and return it..lol
  12. Cuniberti

Yeah, I know that but I would like to post the result on some hi-fi forums and YouTube channels that promote the nonsense.
  13. Cuniberti

$100.00 for a cable that is better built than a generic is almost reasonable for many people. I would love to see a test like this on one of those $2000 - $5000 AC cable. However, I don't think anyone on this forum has one.
  14. Cuniberti

Audiophonics HPA-S400ET Review (Stereo Amplifier)

The NAD c298 is basicly the same amp but $500.00 more?
  15. Cuniberti

Battle of RCA Cables: Mogami, Amazon, Monoprice

Can we assume he used Mogami Studio Quad vs the three-conductor version? Funny he doesn't mention that.
  16. Cuniberti

YouTube audio quality and your upload settings

Does anyone have any thoughts on this, he seems a bit misinformed.
  17. Cuniberti

SMSL SU-9n Review (Balanced Stereo DAC)

Thanks, it was a joke. I keep MQA off in the app.
  18. Cuniberti

SMSL SU-9n Review (Balanced Stereo DAC)

Crap, now I got to sell my Topping D90 SE because I hate seeing that MQA lite go on.
  19. Cuniberti

Otari MX-5050 Review (Reel to Reel Tape Deck)

I spent 30 years of my professional engineering career aligning tape recorders until digital took over in the late '90s. 2-16 and 24 track machines by Studer, Ampeg, and the Otari professional MTR-90 and 12 machines. We considered the MX 5050 prosumer and only used it for tape-slap (echo). A...
Top Bottom