Search results

1. B

Behringer MODs DCX Upgrade Review

I find in minidsp page flex 2*4 . this is unbalanced and bad when connect to a computer . the behringer is balanced. i now find out that unbalanced make no noise and problems when use before USB soundbox a ifi idefender and you must connect a own USB power supply(that all have for smartphone...
  2. B

Behringer MODs DCX Upgrade Review

this is strange wy below 80 hz distortion increase so much. maybe limiter kick in or so. I had to decide between this and the tracks mini. from features the 2496 (also in stock version) is clear better and have too no fan for cooling. larger t.racks have a Fan. I decide for the t.racks mini...
  3. B

thomann t.racks DSP 4x4 Mini Review

and i thought you mean me with the second sentence :) I search dsp behringer eq compare and i find this. there is talk about FBQ3102 cost around 170$ . the guy who own this is not so happy with his anlog. but can be a general problem. too much EQ change phase and results in weaker transients and...
  4. B

which analog EQ devices that are cheaper you mean ?. when use subwoofer need 2 EQ and delay. all 31 band eq cost over 120$ and so more expensive as the tracks mini. this low price stuff have very short potrange that are open and sooner or later get problem with dust. even if new it is not easy...
  5. B

his opinion is ok for the point when not want a subwoofer or a butt shaker or never want try out diffrent EQ settings and want easy compare which sound best. to get better sound out of subwoofer is usefull to have it. I also need delay my main speakers to subwoofer. I have no real subwoofer and...
  6. B

PreSonus Eris E3.5 Powered Monitor Review ($100/pair)

at speaker can set LF -2 and the boom bass is reduce. enhance the low mid is important 350 hz Q1 + 3 db and low shelf 61 hz or subwoofer use. this is FR in my room with around 10 qm basotek damped does not help to get better FR. .only LF - 2 set on eris no other eq . but best is measure...
  7. B

Neumann KH 150 Monitor Review

I think if use a HP filter to reduce lowest frequency it should be possible to disable it. the Kali LP 6 seem have such a Filter . result is that it is 10 db lower at 27 hz in compare to the focal alpha 65 evo . the distortion in compare look not much higher. speakers and microphone are at same...
  8. B

Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Review (Speaker)

the measure of this with the much 300 hz boost look as they put this speakers on a table or on floor and measure https://alpha-audio.net/review/review-wharfedale-diamond-12-2-bright-like-a-diamond/4/#jp-carousel-93622 but anyway there can see too the gap between 1- 3 khz so the better level at...
  9. B

GR Research LGK 2.0 Speaker Review (A Joke)

when have such a frequency response the amp treble knob is optimal to correct it. you can try out set treble to 2 o clock and hear and measure
  10. B

and http://www.carlssonkult.se/OA52.aspx intresting and good that you post the FR . there can see the desktop effect. some boost of 350-400 hz. too much 350 -400 reduce clarity. this i not like . reflections and EQ do bad things to transients. I can easy compare it how it sounds in a a b switch...
  11. B

intresting you build this yourself. did you not think that speakers sound much better on desktop when put them with a stative to ear height ?. reflection on desktop plate get less too. Because of this wy nobody build a tower speaker for desktop that is near high enough that it come to ear...
  12. B

Do Audio Speakers Break-in?

ah so, i did not know this before. I myself never measured impedance of a speaker, It is hard to believe that it can have so much diffrence. normaly need always use a resistor because the impedance can only measure over the voltage diffrence before and after the resistor. I test only my tube...
  13. B

I mean which resistor you use. in this is explain how to measure. he call it sense resistor and he use 47 ohms https://www.roomeqwizard.com/help/help_en-GB/html/impedancemeasurement.html so which resistor you use ?. I think your diffrences are so much. what FR changes you get ?. I think...
  14. B

how did you measure the impedance ?. if you use a resistor and measure the diffrence between resistor keep in mind thats if you have a long long thin cable. also if the resistor get warm it change resistence. many high power resistors have 10% .
  15. B

Akai GX-620 Reel to Reel Tape Deck Measurements

here you can get service manual for free. maybe record and playback head do not fit or bias setting is bad for this tape. here you see how to correct. you need download this pdf . online view did not work https://www.audioservicemanuals.com/a/akai/akai-gx/82313-akai-gx-620-service-manual
  16. B

lots speaker measurment diffrence(for room correction) with omnidirectional microphone and silicon ear from minidisp hear

The ear thing explain wy hearing curve have a fall to high freq, seem because when a speaker is in stereo triangle the high freqs are boost because of ear auricle. you can see measure in this post...
  17. B

Where is the "Kick Bass Drum" ?

the philips fidelo x3 curve is in tonbooster morphit headphone correction. you have luck, it is in the bass range very neutral so you can compare this with speakers. i always do when a song sound worse compare it in headphone . so it is s a good way to detect problems of speakers imn the bass...
  18. B

on the list of equipment i see no headphone. have you compare with headphone, if you hear kick drum better as with your speakers ? measure systems can not trust much. if you sit in the middle of the room is not good often bass range less or higher freq is cancel. you can try easy hear room...
  19. B

this a 1964 version and kick drum is high tuned and good hearable. drums and bass come only from right side in the past many used ludwig drumkit. you can hear in this video how this drumkit sound at 1:27 you hear kick drum
  20. B

the spectrogram is kick drum from Slash // Bad Rain (OFFICIAL VIDEO) that is show at beginning . did you hear too no kick drum ? . what speaker or headphone you have ?. on a laptop or phone you can not hear the kick drum much (only beater click) because frequency range of phone or laptop is...
Top Bottom