Search results

1. J

Vintage Panasonic RD-820

I was at a record show this past weekend and spotted a vintage Panasonic RD-820 and so I bought if for $73. It is in full working condition. Other than I think it was from circa 1973-1975, I have no other information on this. Does anyone know anything about this one? Entry/Mid/High level...
  2. J

Is Benchmark AHB2 power a good buy for me?

About $7,300.00 usd total. I don't think too much considering what you get for it... especially if I no longer feel the need to keep spending on upgrades anymore. You can also spend a lot more for a lot less. Plus don't forget the "Benchmark" shot glasses included for free :)
  3. J

Is Benchmark AHB2 power a good buy for me?

I dumped all things Topping and splurged with an all Benchmark setup , DAC3, LA4 and ABH2. I can't find any faults in this setup. For me, worth every penny.
  4. J

Topping LA90 Review (Integrated Amplifier)

In the 3 months I owned and used the LA90, I had not experienced any reliability issues. It required an upgrade to firmware v1.3 when I first got it to resolve a power button issue, but after that, it was perfectly fine.
  5. J

F/S: Topping LA90

For sale, like new. I purchased from Apos Audio. Listed on Ebay. https://www.ebay.com/itm/175359936585 Price is firm. I ship from Indianapolis area in Indiana. Please let me know if any questions.
  6. J

Poll for Topping PA5 owners only please.

I will say that I purchased from Apos 3 times and I have no complaints - nothing like I'm reading about other resellers and distributors. First time I purchased from Apos, I paid for express shipping. Without any prompting from me, they refunded the shipping cost and did express shipping for...
  7. J

Interesting. I have the LA90, but to be honest, I didn't notice a lack of bass for a couple of reasons. One, the LA90 is powering my 2 way mains that have a 6" woofer, so I'm not going to have a whole lot of slam out of it to begin with. Two, I have a pair of 12" subs with more than enough...
  8. J

I agree! But doubt that will happen. Appears to me "they" are trying to both maintain a "desktop" footprint to appeal to both desktop and non-desktop markets and that "easy cheap route". If they can't fit the power supply internally to maintain a desktop size, they'll put it in an external...
  9. J

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

"that is really silly Californian-style WOKE left-extremist nut activism that no Chinese care about. Chi-Fi is perfectly okay to say. US ppl are going mad and paint themselves into corners. We in Korea, Japan and China just laugh about all the madness of the US today hoping the virus wont...
  10. J

FS: Musical Fidelity V90-DAC

Still available. Will accept any reasonable offer.
  11. J

Sold: Topping PA5

Item is sold.
  12. J

FS: SB Acoustics raw 12" 4ohm subwoofer SB34SWP76-4

SB Acoustics SB34SWP76-4. Good condition. Works perfectly. Has some cosmetic flaws including cone as shown on picture. Cone condition is cosmetic flaw only - it is not damaged all the way through the cone. Impedance is 4 ohm. I am original owner purchase from Madisound in January 2019. Comes as...
  13. J

FS: Musical Fidelity V90-DAC

Musical Fidelity V90-DAC Excellent condition. Works perfectly. I am original owner purchase from Music Direct in April 2020. Comes complete as shown with original box and paperwork. Shipping weight is 3.5lbs. Shipping size is 11"x12.5"x3.5" Will sell for $175.00 including UPS ground shipping...
  14. J

Sold: Topping PA5

Topping PA5 Excellent condition. Works perfectly. Early serial number and when last used had no issues. I am original owner purchase from Apos Audio in November 2021. Comes complete as shown with original box and paperwork. Shipping weight is 5lbs. Shipping size is 8"x11"x6" Will sell for...
  15. J

FS: Topping PRE90

Topping Pre90 Excellent condition. Works perfectly. I am original owner purchased from Apos Audio in October 2021. Comes complete as shown with original box and paperwork. Shipping weight is 6lbs. Shipping size is 16"x12"x7" Will sell for $475.00 including UPS ground shipping with continental...
  16. J

Poll for Topping PA5 owners only please.

I bought Topping products before. But after how I see they are handling this situation from a public forum that they market to, I will not be purchasing Topping anymore no matter how well their products measure. Topping probably doesn't care about a single consumer like me dropping out of...
Top Bottom