Search results

1. A

Apollon Audio AS1200 Review (Stereo Power Amplifier)

Hi, Thanks for the reply. I own a pair of 10T‘s, CC3, and SW12. I would also be interested a seeing unit tested on a Klippel, unfortunately I live in Europe which makes impossible to send a unit for testing.
  2. A

Apollon Audio AS1200 Review (Stereo Power Amplifier)

Hi, I was wondering if you still have your Apollon Audio AS1200? If so, I have a few questions. Thanks.
  3. A

VTV Purifi 1ET400A updates

Did you end up trying the VTV (or other amp) with your Aerial Acoustic 10Ts? Thanks in advance.
  4. A

Any information available about the Elipson A2700?

Hi All, I am curious if anyone has additional information about the Elipson A2700 class D amp (other than what is available on their website)? I am very curious which modules were used? Also, I not completely sure if they are currently available? Any information is appreciated, thanks in advance.
  5. A

Which pre built Purifi Amp sould I buy?

Hi, any updates? Are you happy with your new amp? Just out of curiosity, what speakers will this amp be driving? Thanks in advance.
  6. A

Repair amplifier or buy new

Did you end up getting it repaired?
  7. A

Purifi vs. Pascal - What is going on?

Hi, Which vendors are using the Pascal L-PRO2S In their amps? Is was only able to find the Gato DPA-4004. Thanks in advance.
  8. A

XTZ EDGE A2-300 - Pictures from Inside

I require an exact number, thanks.
  9. A

XTZ EDGE A2-300 - Pictures from Inside

Does anyone know the latency/delay between line input and amp output in ms, for the ICEPOWER 300AS1? Thanks in advance.
  10. A

Apollon Hypex NC2K Monoblock Amplifier Review

Thanks for the response. Did you not like sound without the optional input buffers? I am trying to determine with or without.
  11. A

Did you purchase the optional input buffers or did you go with onboard input buffer?
  12. A

Genelec Home Series (G speakers and F subwoofers)

Hi, Did you get your G Twos installed? How are they working out for you? I am thinking about using a pair for my rear surrounds and 4 for my Atmos speaker. Your feedback is appreciated.
  13. A

Hi Amirm, What are your thoughts about the Sparkos SS2590 input buffers? I am considering an Apollon Hypex NC1200 based amp, but I am undecided whether or not to purchase separate input buffer or use the built in input buffer? Thanks
  14. A

Genelec 8010A Powered Studio Monitor Review

Would the 4020s be suitable for surrounds and atmos speakers in a home theater setup?
  15. A

Anyone have experience with the Genelec 8020, 4020 or G two? Thanks in advance.
  16. A

I was considering the 4010s for Atmos height speakers and the 4020s for rear surround speakers?
  17. A

Hi, I am considering using 4 each Genelec 4010 (almost identical to the 8010) as on ceiling Atmos speakers. I would set the crossover at 80 HZ. Any thoughts?
  18. A

Received my Apollon NC1200 today

Are you still happy with your Apollon amps? What amps did you previously use?
  19. A

Nord One NC1200DM Signature Stereo Amp Review

Does anyone have any experience with the Apollon NC1200 SLM, especially without the the optional input buffers? Any Apollo (with Hypex) feedback is also appreciated. Note, I am considering using 3 Apollon NC1200 SLM to drive a pair of Aerial Acoustic 10Tv2 (very demanding load - as low as 2.7...
Top Bottom