Search results

1. A

NAD C 399 HybridDigital DAC Amplifier

Thanks a lot for the answer. So even if the speaker is unable to reproduce the missing frequencies perfectly, Dirac solves it by increasing or decreasing some frequencies. In practice it could be comparable to an equalizer. For the mid range (that of the voices in particular) the basic...
  2. A

NAD C399 with BluOS-D Module vs. MiniDSP SHD + Buckeye 2-channel Hypex NC252MP Amp

Good morning. I ask for advice, I have Dali Opticon 6 MKII speakers and a Nad C399 amplifier. The midrange is a bit weak, I have the sensation of a small "hole" Do you think if I put the BLuos module with Dirac I can solve this "void" in the medium frequencies? I also saw that there is the...
  3. A

Good morning. I ask for advice, I have Dali Opticon 6 MKII speakers and a Nad C399 amplifier. The midrange is a bit weak, I have the sensation of a small "hole" Do you think if I put the BLuos module with Dirac I can solve this "void" in the medium frequencies? I also saw that there is the...
  4. A

Thanks guys for the tip. Pecacto I had taken a pair of speakers to use it only with the TV movies (more detail than the dali). Too bad that I will not be able to use it and not have known it before ... Anyway, a high damping factor seems like a good thing to me exactly? Thanks again.
  5. A

Good morning. A technical information please. I have a pair of Focal 906 on loan to connect to my Nad C399 to be able to make a direct comparison with my Dali, I connected the Focal on output "B" Dali on output "A" what is wrong and that always sound both pairs of speakers? If I press speaker...
  6. A

Which speaker power cable.

The problem is that I have to change the listening room, it is very small and near a piano, I have difficulty in placing them. While the sound I find it strong in the highs (dome tweeters only) the S-Z-C-T etc. they are all hissing, the ribbon tweeter are good on this I can't find a solution...
  7. A

Guys just to update you. I have thought about it and as you have suggested it is not worth wasting money on super expensive cables (I found supra Ply 3.4 at 7 euros per meter and I take this). What I want to tell you is that I have decided to change speakers (I don't even want to spend on...
  8. A

Nad is a very complete machine. I also got the Rotel 1592 MKII (it is more massive in construction and has the most comfortable front USB port) but for "warmer" sound and connectivity I preferred Nad. Too bad I bump on the speakers when you turn the amplifier on and off (they say it's normal I...
  9. A

@spiral scratch: Thank you very much for the links, very useful now I read them calmly so I avoid spending money unnecessarily !!! Thanks again. @voodooless: In practice, the crossover crossing point also changes, you're right (even if marginally) worse it would have been with a Cap 4.6 then I...
  10. A

Precisely on this forum there is a 3D dedicated to the Dali Opticons where we talk about replacing all the capacitors (of the same value) with the best brand in practice they are the same ones that mount the Dali Rubicon 6 (Mundorf). I have simply replaced the 6.8 with a 5.6 and it is the only...
  11. A

Good morning. I update you, I solved 90% the solution was to change all the capacitors of the Croosover (Clariti Cap and Jantzen). Also the dome tweeter capacitor was lowered the capacitance (from 6.8 to 5.6mf) so I was able to noticeably smooth out the hiss on the highs ... In a very small...
  12. A

Thanks to all guys (even those who want to kick me out! ... I'm joking of course). That's right, I write from Italy, and when I insert the text it's in English, I don't understand why it comes to you in Italian. Going back to the cable you are right, I thought it was the fault of the cable but...
  13. A

Thank you and sorry for the mistake section (I have a lot of trouble getting through the google translator). I don't know if it is possible to move to the dedicated section by the moderator. So no cable can improve exact? @Vintage Flanker: You're right unfortunately they are very bright...
  14. A

Good morning. I'm looking for a speaker cable for my system (neutral / warm sounding). At the moment Furutech Alpha S14 cable is too bright. Dali Opticon6 MKII loudspeakers Nad 399 amplifier I got lost in the huge amount of models! From what I have read on the net silver plated cables are to...
  15. A

Diffusers for Nad 399 Amplifier

Good morning. I'm looking for a possibly 3-way speaker for Nad 399 amplifier Now I have the Dali Opticon6 MKII but on the highs they are too exuberant, the "S" - "Z" - "T" - "C" - They are sibilant and annoying, the midrange remains a bit backward and "dark". Possibly bookshelf because I have...
  16. A

Correct if the Nad site has no firmware, has your update been taken? from the network once you have connected the appliance? Virtually the same thing that I can connect it with the Eternet cable. The update on which of the 3 factors is going to intervene? Today I try to connect mine with an...
  17. A

@panther: Thank you very much, interesting that the on / off click disappeared after updating it. Have you noticed if the audio quality has remained the same? (I absolutely believe so because the update shouldn't affect the audio quality but only the exact menu and management?). What other...
  18. A

@ Pantther: Good news. In fact I also believed that the newer ones arrived already updated but mine is not (it should also have a greater control of the subwoofer without bluos module). Other than HDMI control, has anything changed in the amplifier software itself? How could I update without...
  19. A

@Ing: Try to be patient. But always in Italian ??? I load the english text with google translate! I don't understand why he sometimes puts it in Italian. You do well to point this out, thank you, but more than copying and pasting the translated text in English and sending it, I don't know...
  20. A

@Pantera: Bene, sono contento che ti trovi abbastanza bene, io ancora non uso la parte "intelligente", ho dato più importanza al suono e mi piace molto. L'ho anche confrontato con il rotel 1592 MKII la differenza è pochissima tra i due amplificatori.... Ho preferito nad perchè è leggermente più...
Top Bottom