Search results

1. robertospeed

Well, well -- another cheap, weird little amplifier product from another company with a weird name.

Here is my review , for me it works very well as a preamplifier and headphone amplifier , I have not tried the turntable , but otherwise it is really excellent , and then when you listen with headphones there is the possibility to adjust the bass and treble, in other very expensive headphone...
  2. robertospeed

Topping E70 Velvet (AKM 4499EX)

Tried it in DAC mode and also in preamplifier mode and the DSD filters still don't work, i.e. I don't see them appearing on the Topping E70 Velvet display DSD are 1 bit and 2822400 Hz Tried: DSD64 DSD128 DSD256 DSD512 IN THIS CASE I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT HEARING THE DIFFERENCES IN LISTENING, I...
  3. robertospeed

I know why when I press the FIR key from the remote control nothing appears on the display, DSD F-1 and DSD F-2 should appear oscilloscope or an analyzer in this case have nothing to do with it. in PCM instead when I press the FIR key from the remote control the filters appear on the display...
  4. robertospeed

I wrote an email to Topping and I received an automatic message: Dear Sir/Madam I will be out of office for Chinese New Year holiday during 17th to 28th Jan. With very limited access to email, I will reply you on 29th as soon as I back to office. Thank you and have a nice day! :mad:
  5. robertospeed

Maybe I haven't explained myself well yet, I don't use filters and they don't even interest me, unfortunately I'm Italian and I can't speak English and I use a translator and maybe you don't understand me well. What I mean is that I bought this DAC recently and I am testing it and I am...
  6. robertospeed

Well , I do not give a damn about the filters and hearing the differences in sound , but in the Topping manual it says that these 2 filters are there , I am interested that the DAC works , but apparently this filter option is not functional and then I will return.
  7. robertospeed

maybe you didn't understand the speech, I'm talking about the Topping E70 Velvet, that the 2 filters don't work when I listen to DSD natively, instead when I listen in PCM the 5 filters work
  8. robertospeed

I'm not interested in the DAC filters either, but I'm interested in the DAC being functional, I spent 499.00 €
  9. robertospeed

a FLAC audio file at 48khz and do the upsampling with the DSD Processor at 48khz in native DSD you say ?
  10. robertospeed

I don't use DSD Processor , I listen to DSDs natively and I don't do usampling
  11. robertospeed

And you are satisfied with SMSL D300 ?
  12. robertospeed

I don't understand what DAC you have
  13. robertospeed

unfortunately no, it doesn't work
  14. robertospeed

But mine works fine, tried it with any audio file: DSF DSD 64 DSF DSD 128 DSF DSD 256 DSF DSD 512 FLAC 24bit 88kHz FLAC 24bit 96kHz FLAC 24bit 176kHz FLAC 24bit 192kHz FLAC 24bit 352.8kHz FLAC DXD 24bit 352kHz Wav 24bit 768kHz Wav 32bit 768kHz The 2 filters when I listen to the DSD...
  15. robertospeed

Are you sure it has problems? then I also return it and buy the Gustard x18
Top Bottom