Search results

1. Nuyes

Genelec 8361A Measurements and Multitone comparison with other speakers.

1.They are the same. I sometimes forget to modify the title... 2.Because I measure in a room, the influence of the room is dominant below about 100Hz in the data I measure. So to avoid this as much as possible, I limited the frequency range. 3. My compression measurement data is similar to...
  2. Nuyes

I measured the deviation of 6 Earthworks microphones.

I'm just grateful to be able to discuss this together despite the language barrier. Thank you for your kind words. :)
  3. Nuyes

Thank you for your kind works. :)
  4. Nuyes

Thank you for providing me with the idea to make a sound insulation box. I couldn't use the sand to resume this measurement, but instead I did the best I could. I made a small box using 60T MDF (30+30). And I added sound absorber. And I wrapped this box around in a blanket to...
  5. Nuyes

The way you made a great soundproof box looks great. I'm really surprised you used sand to make it. It's a really cool passion.
  6. Nuyes

I am attaching the missing data. And,, the owner told me, the old M30 was low-sensitivity from the beginning.
  7. Nuyes

Thank you for your valuable advice. They're still in my studio, so I'll have to measure them again as soon as possible (before I return them to the owners).
  8. Nuyes

Thank you very much. Your words are a great comfort to me. I won't lose my passion. Happy New Year!
  9. Nuyes

Some users of the Korean audio community said something similar to you when they saw the process of making this mount. I think this is very similar LOL. Thank you for your kind regards. Happy New Year to you, too!
  10. Nuyes

I thought the MD difference on this data was too big, and there was a big question about this. Meanwhile, someone sent me a pair of R3. Before look at the measured data, I have something to explain. This is entirely my mistake, I had already measured R3 once in April 2022 (existing...
  11. Nuyes

I'm not an expert on microphones. I'm just one of the users who is curious about the deviation between actual use. Measurements were performed after controlling the same position as possible on the XYZ axis, and confidence limits were cross-validated and attached to the text. And I would like...
  12. Nuyes

Special thanks @SDC @Jason K @thin bLue
  13. Nuyes

Hi guys, I'm Earthworks M30 microphone user. I have great faith in Earthworks, but I nevertheless wanted to test it at least once. And that dream just became a reality today. Audio lovers in Korea heard me, they sent me their Earthworks microphones without any hesitation. And below is a...
  14. Nuyes

I agree with you. And because they also have a difference in the volume of the box, I'm guessing that even if they're in the same sealed mode, there's this difference.
  15. Nuyes

Kali audio IN-8 V2 measurements

The problem would have been solved because the manufacturer improved it in the manufacturing process.
  16. Nuyes

I haven't measured it yet except for Infinity's center speaker.
  17. Nuyes

It is possible to automatically repeat the measurement several times and calculate its average to eliminate the impact of the noise floor(random noise). And this difference was also found in mid unit nearfield measurements.
  18. Nuyes

It could be a leak from a official sponge to block the port. Or it could be a QC problem for the measured sample. So, I wanted to get samples for additional measurements because there was nothing to know exactly, and an anonymous user decided to send me a pair of samples. I'm going to measure...
  19. Nuyes

I also think KEF R3 is the best option if the budget is limited. It is generally excellent in terms of performance that the public expects from loudspeakers.
Top Bottom