1. KellenVancouver

A Call For Humor!

2. KellenVancouver

A Call For Humor!

3. KellenVancouver

A Call For Humor!

4. KellenVancouver

A Call For Humor!

Walmart. The best free entertainment there is.
  5. KellenVancouver

What is an equivalent product to HiFi snake oil?

Like everything else in life, it depends. Go with the cheapie Asian stuff and yeah, crap. But if you're willing to pay the price (a steep price) for quality leather goods, then you can get very high quality indeed. As evidence I'll cite the example of products made by The Leather Shop in...
  6. KellenVancouver

A Call For Humor!

Uh, no. Karl Marx was one of nine children, but only 7 survived, including Karl. His other siblings were Sophie, Hermann, Henriette, Louise, Emilie, and Caroline. I get it that "Onya Marx" is the joke here (conflated from "on your marks"), but...
  7. KellenVancouver

End Game DIY Loudspeakers

I did my own a couple years ago, a pair of Selah which are no longer available (owner has since died). Cost was more of a secondary consideration. Mostly I just wanted to challenge myself, as well as combine high-quality components from an expert designer with high-end cabinetry. The cabinet...
  8. KellenVancouver

2022 - Your favorite releases

Not going down in my list of all-time favorites, but at least for 2022 this was good: 'Hero Man' PVA (from album BLUSH)
  9. KellenVancouver

2022 World Cup - Qatar

Couldn't agree more. There is always some element of luck in any contest, but integrating it to the extreme of penalty shots as we saw today is just wrong. Too bad for France. I doubt they'll ever change that rule, but it does suck.
  10. KellenVancouver

2022 World Cup - Qatar

Rather good contest between them. Congrats to Messi, and glad to see him on top.
  11. KellenVancouver

2022 World Cup - Qatar

Defending cowardly play-actors in an athletic contest... Red card.
  12. KellenVancouver

2022 World Cup - Qatar

Could I wield the proverbial magic wand the one change I'd make to soccer/football is to eliminate the shootout when a game is tied after regulation and overtime. While a shootout can be exciting, it is a terrible disservice to the players. With the shootout their entire game hinges on luck as...
Top Bottom