Search results for query: dan clark review

1. amirm

Dan Clark E3 Headphone Review

This is a review, listening tests, and detailed measurements of the Dan Clark E3 closed back headphone. It was sent to me by the company and costs US $1,999. As you see, the E3 has quite large cups which makes fitment on your ears quite easy. I used the headphone for about 2 weeks with good...
  2. P

Dan Clark Aeon Closed X - no bass, repaired and no change

Hello all, I kept feeling disappointed in the bass of these headphones. Reading up on these and similarly priced headphones by Dan Clark Audio (one of which was reviewed here: link) suggests that these should play well into sub-bass frequencies. I couldn't shake the feeling that something was...
  3. RadioRyan

What's needed to properly run Dan Clarks ÆON RT's?

Hello all and thank you in advance! Quick background.. I've spent many hours reading reviews here on the best hifi headphones sub $500. I made the decision to order some Verum Ones, but I'm also looking for closed back headphones. I eventually landed on Dan Clarks AEON RT's, but now I'm stumped...
  4. jhaider

FS/US: Dan Clark Audio Aeon 2 Noire w/ std and 2.5 mm TRRS cable - $625 shipped CONUS

Great headphones (see Dan Clark Audio AEON 2 Noire Review) that I just don't find myself reaching for as much as I thought I would. Single-owner, includes original box, case, (unused) filters and cleaning cloth, and paperwork. Cables are the standard minijack cable with screw-on 1/4” adapter...
  5. D

Sennheiser HD 490 Pro Headphone Review

Some headphones came pretty close but "Harman bass" on an open back is still a challenge, especially if you cannot pay a few grands for an Expanse.
  6. Acerun

SOLD: Dan Clark Ether Flow 1.1 Open Headphones (Mr Speakers)

Selling my Dan Clark Ether Flow 1.1 Open headphones. Excellent condition, golfing panther review. Lightweight and detailed sound. $675 plus shipping from SF (or local pick up) PayPal Goods and Services
  7. MusicLover2112

Drop Ether CX Review (Closed Planar Headphone)

Comments here: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/dan-clark-e3-headphone-review.50062/page-25#post-1955233
  8. amirm

Dan Clark Audio Ether Flow 1.1 Headphone Review

This is a review, listening tests and detailed measurements of the Dan Clark Audio Ether Flow 1.1 open back headphone. It is on kind loan from a member and costs US $1,799.99. The Ether flow is an attractive headphone and pretty comfortable to wear. It comes with different set of pads. Owner...
  9. P

Dan Clark Audio AEON 2 Noire Review

@amirm There seem to be some autocorrect errors in the review's conclusion I keep thinking Herman Miller X Dan Clark Audio product when I read it
  10. waki

Planar Magnetic open back headphones for Mixing/Mastering under 1000$

Great, thanks @dadregga. I can't find the review/measurements of Aeon 2 open here, would you mind to share the link?
  11. amirm

Dan Clark Audio AEON 2 Noire Review

This is a review, listening test and measurements of the Dan Clark Audio (DCA) AEON 2 Noire Planar Magnetic closed back headphone. It is on kind loan from a member and costs US $850. As soon as you touch and attempt to pick up the headphone, it immediately conveys a feeling of luxury with...
  12. J

There's no way I'd pay that much for headphones! Until they come down to the $1K range, I won't give them a chance, no matter their measurements or reviews. The Fostex TH is already in this price range, and the new open-back model should become available in the next few weeks.
  13. S

Thank you for the review Amir and all the other reviews that I find to be very informative. I find it interesting how this headphone is described as being more sensitive than the Stealth and this appears true per watt. However, for a given voltage it appears that the higher impedance of these...
  14. Somafunk

DMS has come close to Harman levels of bass with his new project below Thread 'DMS Project Omega - Now Available for Pre-Order' https://www.head-fi.org/threads/dms-project-omega-now-available-for-pre-order.972443/
  15. A

Why no EQ at all? The rise after 10k could be equalized, couldn't it?
  16. A

They're technically exciting headphones, as well as practical: You can pack them up small because of that great hinge mechanism. Comfort is a priority, and with the E3 dealing with partially broken seal was a consideration in the design, so great for glasses-wearers like me. And then there's the...
  17. Z

He has cheaper models, but what drives me crazy is that some reviewers call the E3 "mid-tier" and "affordable". Such a classification for a €2500 headphone would have been unthinkable when I joined the hobby 20 years ago.
  18. DVDdoug

Which flagship headphone has fantastic soundstage/imaging und bass?

Very few people get a realistic soundstage illusion with headphones. Headphone Soundstage Survey Comfort is a very personal thing. ;) There is almost no correlation between headphone price and sound quality (you can sort the reviews here by price or "recommended"). It's unlikely that your...
  19. Maiky76

Here are some thoughts about the EQ which is probably not needed... Please report your findings, positive or negative! Notes about the EQ design: The average L/R is used to calculate the score. The resolution is 12 points per octave interpolated from the raw data (provided by @amirm) A...
Top Bottom