Search results

1. F1308

Best Closed back Headphones for "Mastering" under $600

Exactly my opinion before thoroughly checking them... https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/truthear-x-crinacle-zero-iem-review.37380/page-64#post-1330661
  2. F1308

Best Closed back Headphones for "Mastering" under $600

Forget headphones. Buy this IEM right away.... https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/truthear-x-crinacle-zero-iem-review.37380/
  3. F1308

TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero IEM Review

Sounds very well indeed. No distortion to my ears. Although there are at times some confronting tones from choir and double bass, but that fact is clearly distinguished and in the end they do not clash. Curiously, I have been suffering for years as I went hearing her beautiful voice clipping...
  4. F1308

Why do subwoofers have better bass than large speakers?

Once installed remember to turn around so as to properly match ears and channels. Yoga just won't place the percussion where it was meant. A simple trick most room correction software programs won't be aware of thereby not telling you anything related to fixing such a simple issue...
  5. F1308

FREQUENCY RESPONSE AND PERFORMANCE

In fact you can use some IEMs to actually tune your ears, and for a reduce amount of money. Let's try without surpassing the US $50 mark, :rolleyes: taxes and delivery included, but of course...:cool...
  6. F1308

Link not working if you simply click on it. But if you right click on it, copy the link address and paste it on another tab, it will open. Listen from 44:00 if you are in a hurry or just want to access the comments on room size...
  7. F1308

Thank you. A loudspeaker maker that doesn't understand how sound works, and doesn't want to sell his products, is that it ?
  8. F1308

The funny thing about that equation above is the temperature. We have been told that the minimum detected variation in pitch is 5 cents, known as Just Noticeable Difference in Pitch. A semitone, equal temperament, has 100 cents. Set A4, MIDI #69, to 440 Hz and the lowest key (A0, MIDI #21) is...
  9. F1308

Regardless of the astounding equipment, the bass is nevertheless restricted to 340.294*(((T+273.15)/288.15)^0.5)/2/L, being T temperature in Celsius and L the length in meters of the room the loudspeakers are pointed to, isn't it ?
  10. F1308

Topping LA90 Review (Integrated Amplifier)

I simply said I was to wait for the next Topping power amplifier, which is assumed to be better, more powerful and more expensive.
  11. F1308

Regardless of the bass content any astounding record might have, you have been insisting in how tiny your room is. Listen to this interview, if you please, where a loudspeaker maker warns about spending any money on their flagship product if it is to be placed on a 3x3 meters room...
  12. F1308

Safe listening levels and headphone voltage/power requirements

Cheeses... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  13. F1308

Great. When finished, get data for a Roland Fantom 8 and the IEMs I mentioned and see if the answers match those settings at 11 and at 1... Then the computations had nailed it.
  14. F1308

boXem Arthur 4222/E1 Amplifier Review

I am truly satisfied with my Topping PA5 !!!!
  15. F1308

boXem Arthur 4222/E1 Amplifier Review

A little pricey times two, being monophonic. 2980 € then.
  16. F1308

Sure, but again, we are talking about "my issue" and that it took about 1/4 of volume travel, not micro-movements...
  17. F1308

Thank you very much. It therefore goes without saying that one cannot compute much, since there is not enough data provided to we the users. Just plug and see as I did, finding what I explained before, exactly the opposite of what thought to be obvious.
  18. F1308

Lovely, many thanks. But it turns out I tested along the week two IEMs: ZERO, rated at 117.5dB/[email protected], impedance 10 Ohm +/-15% and SALNOTES, rated at 108 dB/[email protected] 1KHz, impedance 32 Ohm. To get the same loudness I set the master volume of my synthesizer at 12 for loudspeaker monitoring, at 1...
  19. F1308

Bowers & Wilkins 607 S2 Anniversary Edition Review

Don't know which is which, but the ones placed outboards, without grills, yellow woofers, sound a bit plastic to me, the kick sounding first at 00:04 and then again at 02:09 is unbearable as perceived as coming out of a little child instrument. On the contrary, at 03:39 and 04:42 is heard as the...
Top Bottom