Search results

1. auraluxstudio

Most Precise / Accurate / Tight Sub 2022

Hello everyone! I know this is a loaded question, but I’m on a quest and need help. I am looking for a pair of subs for a mixing and mastering room that are precise, accurate, tight, fast and any other descriptive words you want to interject to describe a subwoofer that’s super low distortion...
  2. auraluxstudio

Best Speakers (Studio Monitors) to Hear Reverb

Just curious to get opinions of what you all think are some of the best speakers / studio monitors to hear vocal reverbs and delays (FX) on...? I am sure I will get flamed for this, but IMHO Genelec's like the 8351B are some of the worst. They are VERY dry sounding. The best I have heard is...
  3. auraluxstudio

FS: Peachtree GaN400 Power Amplifier - Limited Edition Ash - Open Box - Mint 10/10

FS: Peachtree GaN400 Power Amplifier - Limited Edition Ash - Open Box - Mint 10/10 $2300 OBO. Technology advances the state-of-the-art in the GaN400 The Peachtree GaN400 represents a next step in the evolution of power amplifier design and manufacturing. It has exceptionally accurate waveform...
  4. auraluxstudio

Best 'hi-fi' audiophile bookshelf type speaker to pull mixing/mastering duties in a studio?

As the title suggests, I am looking for recommendations from all the speaker nuts on what they think would make the best mixing/mastering passive speaker for a recording studio? Things I am looking for are a '3D-like' holographic presentation. Something that is extremely flat and very...
Top Bottom