Search results

1. M

Why is this phase changing ?

Hi all. I been trying to align the phase of my car's sub to the rest of the system which is timed up and Im happy with. Iv attached my REW measurements. What I find strange is that I am measuring just the sub and playing about with the crossovers etc. If I take one measurement, change nothing...
  2. M

240v 50hz mains noise filtering device recommendations please ?

Hi all. Any reccommendations for fitering mains 50hz noise ? I need to have my laptops plugged into mains cos batteries are not good but I use the laptops for REW measurements with my MiniDSP2x4s and the noise is terrible when plugged in. I also have a probem with USB line/EMI noise but I know...
  3. M

12v delay on / off relay reccommendations ?

Hi all. can anyone reccommend a couple of relays below for 12v car power supplies ? DELAY ON relay. 3 seconds needed (standalone) or 0.1 - 0.5 seconds (utilising MiniDSPs miniDC isolator). Total current draw of 30ma max DELAY OFF relay. 3 seconds needed. Rated for 6watts + I don't want the...
  4. M

more powerful version of MiniDSPs miniDC isolator ?

Can anyone reccommend a DC isolator similar to MiniDSPs 3watt miniDC isolator ? It does the job but I could do with 10 watt. I bought a dedicated PSU once that I thought I could use in my car to power the tablet, DSPs and USB peripheral etc from one 'clean' line but the opposite happened. It was...
  5. M

control two infra red devices at same time ?

Hi all. Theres various forums I could ask this but I first thought to try here. I have two MiniDSP 2x4HDs and want to control the volume with remote buttons for car use. Im new to the world of microprocessors but Im sure this is a task for the likes of a Black Pill, rasberry PI, Arduino etc...
  6. M

Disconnect USB ground to eliminate noise ?

I was reading this blog I found and wondered if there's any truth in it.. https://www.madscientist-audio.com/gbu.html#:~:text=The%20reason%20is%20that%20the,overlaid%20with%20high%20frequency%20noise. I have a MiniDSP 2x4HD in my car but its being fed ground noise from the source tablet's PSU...
  7. M

Help selecting components for audio processing solution ?

Hi all. This might be an unusual question but Im looking for a new audio processing system for my car. Im tired of using miniDSP and trying to get anwsers from them but in the digital audio world this is my only experience. I can't get the solution I want easily with their hardware, as great as...
Top Bottom