2. vkvedam

AIYIMA A08 Pro Amplifier Review

Quite decent for the price! Thanks for the review @amirm
  3. vkvedam

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

Slam dunk! Speechless o_O
  4. vkvedam

Leema Acoustics Element DAC & Preamp Review

Leema earned my respect with this performance in 2014, I have always wanted @amirm to review a Leema product. Thank you!
  5. vkvedam

Eve Audio SC305 Studio Monitor Review

Interesting configuration and arrangement for an MTM lookalike speaker :)
  6. vkvedam

TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero IEM Review

Well I have the Moondrop Starfields. They were a revelation to my ears compared to my then beloved Shure SE535s (Still have them as they are custom shelled). These are tempting but looking at the subtleties from Crinacle graph comparison I am contemplating...
  7. vkvedam

AOSHIDA SMSL C200 Review (DAC & Amp)

That's great performance for the price!
  8. vkvedam

CHORD Hugo TT2 Review (DAC & HP Amp)

Chords's show comes to a close with this. Decent as expected but overpriced. Qutest is their sweet spot if you are real need for a Chord product. Let's wait for the dCS Bartok ;)
  9. vkvedam

Poll for Topping PA5 owners only please.

@JohnYang1997 do we know the root cause yet please? Give us an update. Thanks!
  10. vkvedam

Agree but no point in leaving it on when I am away working for 8-10 hours in a day. Another observation I made that it's much later serial number compared to my original one that failed. Would it be a good idea to list the serial numbers of all the complained units? I wouldn't mind sharing my...
  11. vkvedam

Well, finally I decided to use my brand new replacement. It is pretty good, no issues to start with. I won't be leaving it on all the time and I will not be using it with my home cinema setup. I will just use it purely for music.
  12. vkvedam

Not Selling: Topping PA5 Black - New

Hi All I have got this as brand new replacement for my original unit (One channel failed). With my current setup it would be difficult for me integrate PA5 into my setup. I just opened the outer packaging (Bubble wrap etc). Everything is BNIB. I have got plenty of feedback on Head-Fi, AVForums...
  13. vkvedam

Carver Raven 350 Review (Tube Amp)

My brain's SINAD dropped to the lowest after looking at these measurements o_O
  14. vkvedam

True, I agree. When it works flawlessly it is bloody brilliant :-( but I am not sure now that how long it will be before it develops the issue again. I still have not connected it up yet. It has definitely has a later serial number.
  15. vkvedam

Received my brand new replacement today, a little bit concerned about leaving it on all the time as my critical listening is limited to few hours per week :(. For TV and home cinema I shall stick with Marantz AVR.
  16. vkvedam

@JohnYang1997 why is it being sold without a fix in place? Not sure if the brand new replacement unit I am being sent is bug free :-( @SHENZHENAUDIO (Cloris).
  17. vkvedam

That's interesting, Shenzenaudio (Cloris) advised me to declare it at $100 as returned goods and they would be sending me a brand new replacement plus shipping charges refunded. Can't ask for more from the dealership. Sorry to hear about your experiences :(
Top Bottom