Search results

1. orchardaudio

Orchard Audio Holiday Sale 2022!

See the website for full details: www.orchardaudio.com
  2. orchardaudio

For Sale: Used Starkrimson Stereo Ultra (Dual Mono w/ Caps)

I have a used Starkrimson Stereo Ultra for sale for $3300 + shipping. MSRP is $3800 Custom silver front panel Dual mono with capacitor upgrade XLR inputs 110/120 AC input (can be changed to 220/240V). 1-year warranty included.
  3. orchardaudio

Starkrimson Monos with 21.5dB Gain and 300W GaN Supplies

These are used and in very good condition. They come with a full 1-year warranty. $1800 + Shipping. Save $400 off MSRP. More info here: Starkrimson Monoblock Amplifier Payments by PayPal and credit card are accepted.
  4. orchardaudio

FS: Orchard Audio PecanPi USB/SPDIF $500 + Shipping

This unit has been used for about 1 year, it is in very good condition. See pictures below. If you are interested please send me an email at leo @ orchardaudio.com
  5. orchardaudio

Adcom GFA 5200 Measurements

A local customer of mine brought over their Adcom GFA 5200. I took some measurements of it and posting up for the community. Amplifier's Manual: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?attachments/gfa5200-pdf.221628/&hash=4749a63d9284e7b496796bb00f6f33b9 All the measurements below...
  6. orchardaudio

Behringer A500 Measurements

A local customer of mine brought over their Behringer A500 (Professional 600 Watt Reference-Class Studio Power Amplifier). I took some measurements of it and posting up for the community. Amplifier's product page: https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0217 All the...
  7. orchardaudio

2022 Speakerfest in Phoenix, AZ -- August 27th

I am proud to announce that we will be present at the 2022 Speakerfest in Phoenix, AZ Orchard Audio will have two setups at the event. Setup 1: Floor standing (ELAC Uni-Fi Reference UFR52) speakers driven by the Starkrimson Stereo Ultra amplifier Setup 2: Bookshelf (ELAC Uni-Fi Reference UBR62)...
  8. orchardaudio

How To Calculate Audio System Noise

I am working on an article and looking for some feedback. Thanks. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Product specifications often list the signal-to-noise ratio, sometimes written as "SNR" or "S/N," but what does it mean? While the math behind SNR is technical, the concept...
  9. orchardaudio

FS: Orchard Audio PecanPi Streamer Rev 3.0 -- $550 + Shipping (UK only)

Hello, I have the steamer (with Volumio) in the UK at a reviewer. If you would like it you will avoid all the customs fees and also get a good discount as normal price is $725. Details on the unit here: orchardaudio.com/product/pecanpi_streamer/ Let me know. Regards; Leo
  10. orchardaudio

Ultra-High Performance Stereo RCA to True Balanced XLR Converter

All, I have designed a stereo RCA (single-ended) to XLR (balanced) converter. I will have both fully assembled and bare boards available. Fully Assembled boards: 150 to 180 USD + shipping depending on interest Bare boards: 12 to 18 USD + shipping depending on interest, see BOM in attachments...
  11. orchardaudio

PecanPi® DAC / Streamer Rev 3.0

I am proud to announce the release of Rev 3.0 of my award winning PecanPi® product line. The PecanPi Streamer is a networked music player with build-in DAC and headphone amplifier. The PecanPi DAC is high-performance DAC for the RaspberryPi and Tinker Board, this is for DIYer...
  12. orchardaudio

FS: Starkrimson Stereo Ultra 10% Off

I have a brand new Starkrimson Stereo Ultra with the $400 cap upgrade, XLR inputs and configured for 110/120V line voltage. MSRP is $2900. A customer canceled their order. 10% off to anybody here who wants it, free shipping in the US. Email me at [email protected] if interested. Link to...
  13. orchardaudio

Starkrimson Mono - The Absolute Sound Budget Product of the Year 2021

"I know that Starkrimson is supposed to be a pear, but to my mind it is a peach of an amplifier, sweet and dynamic, at a delicious price point. To my ears, it sounds like a high-definition Class A amplifier and surely offers a glimpse into the future of Class D amplification. An absolute...
  14. orchardaudio

Orchard Talks DIY Amplifiers with Toid's DIY Audio

Join me as I discuss DIY amplifiers with Toid's DIY Audio, this Saturday at 10am EST. Toid's Links https://toidsdiyaudio.com/ https://www.facebook.com/123Toid/
  15. orchardaudio

SOLD: Used Orchard Audio PecanPi Streamer - $400 + Shipping

This is the new model with all connection on the back, it does have a small blemish on the side towards back of the unit. Comes with full 1 year warranty. If you are interested please contact me at: [email protected]
  16. orchardaudio

Free Starkrimson Mono Bare PCBs

Hello, I have some Starkrimson Mono Amp Module bare PCBs that I will give away for free, you just have to cover the cost of shipping. Please note that to receive the BOM for these boards you need to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA). Since I am giving these away for free, I request that...
  17. orchardaudio

SOLD!!!: Starkrimson Stereo Ultra - 500W GaN amps SOLD!!!

I have 2 x Starkrimson Stereo Ultra review units, one with a black front panel and one with silver. Black front panel w/ XLR input -- $1500 + shipping (2500 MSRP) Silver Front panel w/XLR input -- $1650 + shipping (2700 MSRP) -- SOLD Both have some minor dings and scratches and will come with a...
  18. orchardaudio

Objective Guide to Op-Amp Rolling - Part 1

As per moderator, here is full article from the site: Objective Guide to Op-Amp Rolling - Part 1 July 30, 2021 Op-Amp Test Board This blog article/post is a deep dive into currently available 8-pin DIP dual op-amps, for those that like to swap op-amps in their designs and/or DIY projects. The...
  19. orchardaudio

Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra Integrated -- Coming Soon

Coming Soon...500W Stereo Integrated Streaming amplifier I guess the cat is out of the bag now. Preliminary test results All measurements with 8-ohm load, looking very good so far. Bench mode 22.4kHz BW -- 48kHz DAC Sample Rate Wideband FFT -40dB output 0dB = 44.72Vrms -- 48kHz DAC Sample...
  20. orchardaudio

Parasound 275V2 Measurements

All, One of my customers send me this amplifier interested in how it will compare against the Starkrimson Stereo Ultra. Anyway I figured I would also post the measurements here for everybody's benefit. This amplifier is current selling for $595.00 on amazon All measurements are with 8ohm...
Top Bottom