Search results for query: outdoor speaker

1. C

DIRAC or other DSP correction software for outdoor speakers?

Hi All, I hope this is the appropriate sub-forum to post in. I am going to place a pair of Revel M80XC outdoors on my patio, mounted in the corners. I am also considering a MiniDSP Flex with DIRAC (or other room correction device) + Wiim Pro + 80-120W amp or similar. Question; would DIRAC...
  2. C

Recommend amp, dac, wifi streamer combo for outdoor speakers

Hi All, I hope this is the appropriate sub-forum to post in. I am going to place a pair of outdoor speakers on my patio, likely the Revel M80XC. However, I am open to alternate speakers. These have a recommended power supply of 80 W...
  3. J

Omnidirectional speakers

I’m thinking Omni may be the perfect outdoor speaker, subject to more testing with a more capable Omni this round. When this thread wears out, I’m going to find one “best outdoor speaker” or some such and join the fray. Not going to be pushing Omni, at least not just yet, but have tried more...
  4. J

BLUETOOTH SPEAKER LOW VOLUME

I have TV paired bluetooth with outdoor Bluetooth speaker..The volume watching regular TV connected thru cable box is very low...It is great when I watch TV with app such as Netflix or other app and when I connect with phone Pandora music is great..Issue I have is when I'm watching regular...
  5. D

Kef to announce new products?

Does anyone know when KEF is going to update the Q series with the META technology, and their outdoor speakers to use their Uni-Q drivers?
  6. Robbo99999

HIFIMAN Susvara Headphone Review

Albeit Figure 4 is his in ear response of his Genelecs in a room at a 30 degree angle. He'd probably be best off to apply a least some smoothing to the measurements and to overlay them on the same graph so it can be more easily seen the differences between his in-ear headphone measurements vs...
  7. Flaesh

Omnidirectional speakers

BTW outdoor listening eliminates those "excessive reflections" inherent in omnidirectional speakers))..
  8. M

Need basic newb help designing outdoor speaker system

I'm trying to design an outdoor speaker system to surround my pool and patio that takes up around 2,500 sqft. Originally I just went to the Crutchfield guide and selected these Klipsch "rock" stereo speakers (https://www.crutchfield.com/p_714AWR650G/Klipsch-AWR-650-SM-Granite.html?tp=188). My...
  9. sweetchaos

Speakers for the living room and terrace

Amir reviewed a few outdoor speakers, but they are passive. Plus, rtings has huge database of Bluetooth or wifi speakers. https://www.rtings.com/speaker/tools/table
  10. Blockader

HIFIMAN Susvara Headphone Review

If you noticed, I did not mention harman full bass. I do not agree with harman bass either and Sean Olive also noted that some people prefer less bass. my point is basically, with any true neutral target curve Susvara bass will appear recessed and mids/ear gain boosted. That's how they sound...
  11. D

How to install KEF LS50 to the ceiling?

Do you mean something like this? https://proaudio.com/allen-products-mm-008cm-bt-multimount-outdoor-speaker-ceiling-mount-black/ Jim
  12. bachatero

No Room Acoustics. What do you think about listening to music outdoors with a HiFi system?

The reason all outdoor PA setups have the speakers high up on stands is because when you put speakers on the ground, not only will the listeners block the treble, but a larger amount of the sound you hear will be from ground reflections. Grass isn't the best acoustic blocker/reflector so as you...
  13. J

BLUETOOTH SPEAKER LOW VOLUME

Speaker does not have volume control..It is a outdoor speaker w/power supply that is wired to a 2nd speaker...If it is paired to a phone, the phone is the volume control...if it is connected via Bluetooth to TV, the TV remote is the volume control...Volume goes up and down its just not loud...
  14. H

Revel C783 In-Ceiling Speaker Review

The response is not as good as their typical in-home models but I'm using these with great effect as at most speakers in a drop ceiling
  15. Sashoir

Lack of high-end speaker reviews

That's interesting; if I'd had to guess, I should have guessed that monophonic music enthusiasts would have preferred omnidirectional loudspeakers, but I know next to nothing about either hifi or psychoacoustics.
  16. sigbergaudio

Has anybody heard the new KEF KF92 sub? What are your opinions?

Room gain will help of course. The Kef K92 was measured by Erin, the CEA2010 measurements show 85dB at 20hz. However this is outdoors, so you will see significant room gain.
  17. N

8 channel amp for outdoor speakers

Hi folks I am looking to upgrade my outdoor patio speakers to a proper amp from its current old HT receiver. This will be run as 8 mono channels. All are 6-8 ohm loads wired with 12 gauge runs. Considering a Hypex NC 252 based builds. Monoprice seems to be the best priced but specd at 100wpc...
  18. G

Lack of high-end speaker reviews

I'll give a try here.... As folks can see in my post #387 above, I have presets that enable comparisons of a single speaker running mono. This is for several reasons in terms of testing and evaluating, but it is also because I enjoy listening to a single speaker outdoors in mono. Outdoors...
  19. LIΟN

Meyer Sound Amie Monitor Review

In fact, it was more difficult for me to try It was harder to think about going outdoors. than the process of measurement. Moving speakers that are already in place would be a risk for many Audiophile..... =( :eek:
  20. nathan

Fosi Audio V3 Amplifier Review

Would love to learn how read this graph is the context of this amp. Does spending the extra $45 for the 48v power supply become a necessity for these speakers being driven by this amp, or am I reading the impedance graph wrong?
Top Bottom