Search results

1. CMB

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

Maybe, if you are interested, the best would be to send them an email.
  2. CMB

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

Artikel numbers are different …
  3. CMB

boXem Arthur 4222/E1 Amplifier Review

Fred kindly left me one of its amplifiers once for testing over the WE. The build quality is really top notch, solid and beautiful to the eye and the touch. The audio-sence function works great and is a very useful feature. I then went for an active monitor solution instead. But, If I would...
  4. CMB

Minidsp Flex Review (Audio DSP)

Maybe you could check for BoXem.
  5. CMB

Genelec 8361A Review (Powered Monitor)

I am with you. Like french présidents like to say: « Cela m’en touche une sans bouger l’autre ». Which translates somehow : It touches me one without moving the other…
  6. CMB

BoXem Arthur 4515/E2 Or icepower 1200as2 ?

BEETHOVEN Concert Grand REFERENCE Impedance 4 Ohms Frequency response 28 - 23000 Hz Sensitivity 90 dB Recommended Amplifier 50 – 400 Watts From : https://geoffthegreygeek.com/understanding-speaker-sensitivity/ SO, +6 for room, +3 for second speaker = roughly 112 dB, if sensitivity is...
  7. CMB

Pink Floyd - Animals 2018 (5.1 BluRay)

Thanks - that made my day!
  8. CMB

I am ashamed to confess here, that since I got my Genelecs 8361 (also in white) in my living room, played a bit with positioning and GLM/GRADE, well since then, my favorite thread here became the thread : A Call for Humor If that is not a measure of audio satisfaction, I don’t know. KR
  9. CMB

Bluesound Node Review (Streamer)

Sorry to ask - but did you read the first post with measurements and comments ? It seems to me that this should pretty much answer your question with great precision. KR
  10. CMB

Neumann KH420 Review (Studio Monitor)

In my room, I measured my 2 8361 at 23,9 and 24,2 Hz -6dB (Grade report). For music, I don’t see now the need to add a subwoofer to my leaving room.
  11. CMB

Sub 25K active speaker/system choice

Time is long now. I feel like, we are all waiting with you to have your first impressions .
  12. CMB

Thanks I did some extremely small position adjustment, moving the speakers more in front, looking to avoid "diffraction" from the stands (thanks TangBang), and gained somehow nice bass extension measured at 23,9/24,2 Hz -6dB. I would say that will be sufficient bass extension for me :)
  13. CMB

It might maybe be not be the ultimately ideal, but if it’s good for Genelec Marketing, it’s ok for my untreated living room . Actually, I have to say that I didn’t experience any kind of sadness with these speakers yet. That is actually the only frustration I have.
  14. CMB

Best measuring tube amp

How bad would you say compares this one Line Magnetic 845? Stereophile measurements : ..."Measured at the 16 ohm taps and taken with the inputs shorted to ground and the volume control at its maximum, the amplifier's unweighted, wideband signal/noise ratio was 70.6dB (average of both channels)...
  15. CMB

Thxs I just wondered what might be actually wrong with his stands? I guess he chooses them in the correct high for his listening position and they seem to be mowable into whatever place. So positioning should not be a problem. Disfraction : I get your argument, but interestingly, if you look at...
  16. CMB

Actually, it is not easy to find stands that fits the dimensions and the weight of these without being ridiculous expensive. I don’t think the DD stands are large enough. What is wrong with his stands?
  17. CMB

Would you say that 1 7360 is of a great benefit to it?
  18. CMB

It does actually :-) and I am happy - thank you :-). Back to the 7360 : Just came around this thread and it seems that SPL wise, it would easily fit nearly 96,8 to 99,2% of peoples SPL habits. How loud do you normally have your music? Thread starterDeleted member 46664 Start dateMay 12...
  19. CMB

"small" ? No - not at all. I have a pair of Piega towers (aluminium ;-)) and I listened extensively JBL HDI 3800, B&Ws and Focal Sopra towers for instance. Nothing "smaller" with 8361, just better :-), more transparent, more convincing, more natural, more balanced music flow to me (GLM also...
Top Bottom