Search results

1. Bleib

Fosi Audio TB10D Amplifier Review

Note, I do not know with certainty that just listened with those speakers, but he often brings them up as good purchases. says he likes some "fun" speakers so if he was consistent he should also love some "fun" DACs. However, the DA-6 appears to be completely neutral, so it's easy to to think...
  2. Bleib

Fosi Audio TB10D Amplifier Review

Well, no idea about this amp as I'll never buy it but CAM has also trashed this DAC: So AKM sucks? So a bit later he loves this AKM DAC: Not really that consistent. He claims the first AKM DAC has problems in the treble but this is likely because he listens through these cheapo Sony...
  3. Bleib

A Call For Humor!

(the red states in USA too btw :D )
  4. Bleib

A Call For Humor!

5. Bleib

Star Wars: Andor (TV)

Watched the first 3 episodes, and surprisingly this ain't bad. I've given up on all the others (and don't like most of the movies), but this is a bit darker. And one of the female leads looks like a younger St Vincent and that's a big plus. No really bad acting so far either.
  6. Bleib

A Call For Humor!

7. Bleib

Sennheiser HD560S Review (Headphone)

Whops.. (need to sleep a bit more..)
  8. Bleib

Sennheiser HD560S Review (Headphone)

Drop + Dan Clark Audio Aeon Closed X Headphones? ~500USD
  9. Bleib

A new trend on amplifier performance

Spikes are no good, it's another of those useless inventions of the industry.
  10. Bleib

Topping DX1 mini desktop DAC & AMP

It runs on USB power only.. so hot? Unlikely
  11. Bleib

Why even assume that the original claims are correct?
  12. Bleib

Would the AE-7 and the DT 990 Pro work well? (or any other ones)

If the PC is loud and close-by I'd rather get 371.
  13. Bleib

It's a cheaper device so I'd expect it to perform worse, but best wait for a review. Edit. Wrong, see benches a few posts down..
  14. Bleib

Yes. So I'd get the latter. No remote either with DX1. Also coaxial and toslink inputs on DX3pro+, so possible to use with more devices
  15. Bleib

Yes, it's BS. And not all chi-fi even measures very well.
  16. Bleib

Would the AE-7 and the DT 990 Pro work well? (or any other ones)

I've used 990's with older Soundblaster (the ones before the AE-lineup). No problem driving them, AE-7 should be better.
  17. Bleib

I think I found the perfect USB C headphone dongle...

Everything with that short cable will not last very long.. the quality is too poor
  18. Bleib

New SMSL A300 BTL Class-d Power Amp

As I've said before, a SINAD number is not enough in itself. Depends on a) the material played b) the speakers c) the room d) the placement of the speakers Most of the time it's probably not superbly important, but I can't say that it never is. (just as long as you avoid the poor products..)
Top Bottom