Search results

1. laidick

Review and Measurements of Benchmark HPA4 Headphone Amp/Pre

I am also waiting for this feature for almost 2 yrs now.
  2. laidick

Trinnov Altitude 16 Review (AV Processor)

People are sometimes ignoring the effort and the cost of the software. Trinnov core value is the fully customized OS with the best digital processing in the market. We will never be able to price this area unless you are in the software team. You can find the same hardware and assemble the...
  3. laidick

Gain settings AHB2 vs D90SE

What if I have a LA4 in between and use it to add +10dB or even +15dB to the signal chain? So, D90Se 5V + LA4 15dB + AHB2 low gain mode.
  4. laidick

Adding a trigger to a Hypex amp?

The best is to use a PCB (e.g. attiny) to control the hypex internal ,using smps standby and amp mute function. May be you could follow this ?
  5. laidick

I am very similar to you. I am new to Trinnov too, and familiar with REW, MSO, DSP etc... I agree with others that this is easy to learn and get a good sound. But it will be hard to get 100% full potential from Trinnov. The first thing I did is to read through the 160page manual while I am...
  6. laidick

Trinnov can fix not just the frequency, it also fix the impluse , phase, delay. As well as remapping to fix your speaker position. The surround experience is another level that not other processor can compare.
  7. laidick

I was using AVM60 and just upgraded to Altitude 16. I am glad that I made this decision and never going back. It's completely different league.
  8. laidick

Look for the name of this connector in power station

Hi, Could anyone please tell me what is the name of this type of gold plated connector in the picture? And what tools should I use to disassemble and reassemble it? Thanks.
  9. laidick

Oh sorry, seems my question has already been answered above. Thanks.
  10. laidick

Wow, if it can output all channel via AES67 this is perfect. Thanks! Does optimizer automatically integrate multiple subwoofers (I have 4) or I need to integrate them into 1 LFE channel first?
  11. laidick

Sorry for few more questions. So Optimizer is way better (in terms of flexibility) than Dirac? Does it use FIR or IIR filter , and adjust not just frequency domain but also time domain? Does Alt16 support digital output for just the LR channel? Thanks
  12. laidick

Subwoofer cable?

Just FYI,. I have settled with a 15meter long canare L 4e6s, using neutrik RCA plugs. I have 4 of them and all works perfectly with absolutely 0 hum and buzz free.
  13. laidick

Review and Measurements of Benchmark AHB2 Amp

Snce you have 2 AHB2, I would suggest you try to biamp the F208 too, instead of bridge mono. Not saying which one is better, just test it out yourself which one you like more. I myself like biamp more than bridge. I have 3 AHB2 , for LCR.
  14. laidick

Hi, Just curious what makes you change to Storm? How do you compare them? I am also struggling... Thanks!
  15. laidick

Review and Measurements of Benchmark AHB2 Amp

Probably you can have more gain from LA4 that can exact match the AHB2 low gain mode
  16. laidick

Trinnov Altitude / JBL SDP-75

I believe Alt16 could manage hi/low separately as 2 channel to 1 speaker. (Assuming the speaker has But what will be the benefit of this v.s. using 1 channel to 1 speaker? I am about to get Alt16 and thinking how to use the most from it for my 7.4.4 system. Probably biamp the LCR, then 4...
  17. laidick

Is there review of Revel Salon 2?

Haha , that's true given the size and weight of this beast.... Thanks all
  18. laidick

Is there review of Revel Salon 2?

As quite a few people here has Salon 2, as well as Amir of course. I wonder if there will be measurement review anytime soon ? Thanks.
  19. laidick

Topping D90SE Review (Balanced DAC)

I can't hear any differences.
Top Bottom