Search results

1. the_brunx

iD4 & iD14 MK II - Audient updated their Audio Interfaces

I did not measure its ADC at all, I bought it primarily for its DAC.
  2. the_brunx

I wrote audient an email about this a while ago and they said “We're unfortunately to disclose this due to an agreement with the supplier.” That probably explains the tint, I strongly suspect it’s the same chip as the 4399. But it doesn’t matter what it is, I measured, and it’s inferior.
  3. the_brunx

1- I am not responsible for that/ it came like that 2- I measured the two but you can also search for data sheet and read the difference.
  4. the_brunx

Do you mind sharing your serial number (on the bottom) to help identify your version when shopping
  5. the_brunx

New: Old: as you can see, among other things, chip U1 was changed from 43198 to the inferior 43199
  6. the_brunx

Yes, my second ID4 mk2 looked similar to the top photo of post number #119, my first had the 98, I compared my Old and new side by side, very different even the layout. I will make/post a photo when I have the time and energy
  7. the_brunx

CHORD Hugo TT2 Review (DAC & HP Amp)

are others thoughts so douchy? That it’s seems it’s only intentions is to weary Amir and Team.
  8. the_brunx

DAC Noise Modulation: Chord DAVE vs Topping DX7 Pro+

can you give an actual example, (link) of this? I have been looking for a used topping and can’t find any for a price where it makes a new one with warranty unattractive. Chord drops thousands like it’s nothing.
  9. the_brunx

They definitely changed it to a lower performing model without telling their customers, that’s for sure.
  10. the_brunx

Where can I buy one of this version?
  11. the_brunx

With all his Golden names, This must be similar to how one would imagine he looks like in real life:
  12. the_brunx

Goldenboy has been repeatedly asked to comment on whether the Dave is objectively better sounding than the topping and he has avoided all such questions like the plague. It’s fun to watch. He won’t tell people the truth in front of Rob, and he also can’t lie because he knows we are watching. Lol...
  13. the_brunx

I think for the simple reason that Rob has almost nothing to gain but a whole lot to lose from such a public debate, it won’t be happening.
  14. the_brunx

So Rob responded on ad-fi, We are now back to don’t trust science, measurements, anyone or anything, not even me just please get the Ka-ching Ka-ching >16000 dollar thing and trust your own ears in an uncontrolled setting, yeah right: It’s almost like playing this video for someone and saying...
  15. the_brunx

The last standing Rob Watts fans: No matter how clearer it gets.
  16. the_brunx

But when it comes to overpriced and falsely advertised products, they have to be called out as strongly as possible. It is to the benefit of all.
  17. the_brunx

Would love to see the same energy from you guys over at ad-fi when Amir is being insulted with vulgar etc for years that it’s become the normal there some comments even borderline racist, never saw any of you defend him like you do RW for his multiple proven falsehoods.
  18. the_brunx

I always call a falsehood a lie, and the person who spreads it a liar, especially if they have spread multiples. These games of first having to prove whether it was intentional or not I don’t play. To me a person who has once spread a falsehood should be the one to have the burden of proving...
Top Bottom