Search results

1. G

Positioning Genelecs 8030c mid field w/ sub

Yeah it seems so, sometimes I wonder if a pair of KEF R3 is more suitable but so far the sound seems great. It just feels weird to place the genelecs closer but I definitely can. Then room is only used for music.
  2. G

Genelec 8030C / G Three + miniDSP Flex + sub

Maybe this is too late, but I have the genelecs 8030c with a custom sub and a minidsp flex. I would definitely say you do not need dirac live, if you are willing to learn how to do room EQ with REW. The rest I think had been said. I use the system in a room of 4 x 5 meters and it handles...
  3. G

Positioning Genelecs 8030c mid field w/ sub

Dear fellow members, For a few months now I have been enjoying a pair of Genelec 8030c with a custom build sub (powered by a Ghent Audio nCoren 500 w amp). I use a minidsp flex (balanced) for EQ and DSP and so far it is working well. The genelecs are free standing in a room of 4 x 5 meter...
  4. G

Wanted: streamer with optical + analog in / optical out (as simple as possible)

Good suggestion. I'm reading a lot on software problems though.
  5. G

Wanted: streamer with optical + analog in / optical out (as simple as possible)

Hi fellow audiophiles, Since a forum in my native language keeps advising different cables et cetera, I figure this may be the ideal place to ask this question. I've been enjoying my NAD C658 for a few years now. However, since I moved with a house with a bigger room and like measuring and...
Top Bottom