Search results

1. T

Ground Loop and pitched sound

Monday will be my last day for decision . Also i found locally these types of ferrites for 1.20 euro 5mm 7mm or 13mm in diameter .
  2. T

@ My usb cable (one I use for d50s ) is from a printer i had and has ferrites to both ends (I though at the time it would be better than the one included in the d50s box ) The cable looks like that but not gold plated . I guess this would have helped with noise but not..... I saw the other...
  3. T

22 euros and with shipping 30 euros .....39 euros costs the asus xerox se locally if i go that route I also saw that (just for educational purposes ) Does something like that degrades sound ? I read that can affect high frequencies and overall affect the signal Is it similar to usb isolators...
  4. T

In my case if you read the replies ifi defender didn't work either . When I installed ifi defender plus a very high pitched noise introduced in the speaker and very prominent . With ifi defeneder speakers sounded like the fake Devices promising to keep mosquitos away . Do you now any dac...
  5. T

Very sad that I can't find any store locally . With taxes I am 99% sure it will cost me more that 30 euro to get it from ebay / china and it will stay at custom more than 1 month to be processed ..
  6. T

I will have to buy an adapter like that outside Greece I guess maybe Germany .. UK I will pay import taxes 90%
  7. T

Yeah . For know i will change my mobo to get one with optical output. 2 in 1. New / better motherboard and better sound without noise . I decided is a better choice overall (compared to getting an outdated old pci express sound card with optical out) what do you think ?
  8. T

I tried many routing . with different power strip with unplugging the monitor power... having the dac on another power line ......power the dac over powerbank .....The problem is obviously the computer I managed to convince my friend to bring his desktop over my house . Swapped out desktops...
  9. T

Cab you explain it a little more I didn't get it
  10. T

I have a outlet near i will try the other outlet to see if fixed anything . I doubt that this will do anything . But who knows . Is there any way that the cheap desktop psu makes problems to the whole system ?
  11. T

My psu on the desktop is a 40 EURO corsair psu 550watt. Also I power my d50s from a phone charger Anker one. Switching power supply ..... I guess all devices use switching power supply and not linear ones . I have one power strip . The 2 active speakers , charger, computer and monitor are...
  12. T

How others using a desktop computer active speakers and USB DAC rca cables manage not having a ground loop ? I know its common to have noise from desktop and usb ,but I also see some people not having any issue at all with the same exact setup. Its pure luck or depends on some computer...
  13. T

B450m dsh3 ... HDMI to otpical splitter ? Will it work ? Use the HDMI port of my card to send sound and with a HDMI to optical converter use it to send sound ?
  14. T

I also found this elfidelity-axf-100-pro-iii-internal-usb-power-filter
  15. T

The option are buying an internal sound card pci express with optical out Asus xonar se for 39 euro Or buying a new motherboard with build in optical out around 120 euro Or finding an spdif board that i cant find any store around Greece
  16. T

I can't find one here in Greece spdif board . The only think similar to optical is buying internal sound card pci express with optical out . Cost is around 50€
  17. T

Spread spectrum affects noise ? Maybe if I underclock bellow stock setting it will help with noise ? Also does a better power supply like a good seasonic titanium efficiency reduce these annoying sounds ? (But I guess if I have to buy a 200$ pay it's better to get a balanced DAC ...I don't know...
  18. T

I have tried to use Bluetooth and I had no issues with noise. Also if I connect the USB cable to my phone and play music over USB via my phone I don't have noise either. Only for my desktop computer when I plug the USB I have noise. Also I tried the optical from my for my TV box and also no...
  19. T

Ground loop via USB broken but high pitch noise remains. *Please advise*

For me for now I connect the dac on my Phone using Hiby music app . Also i power my dac via Power bank . If i connect the dac to my desktop it makes me wanna change to a balanced dac but not an option for now . I also invested some money(30$) to reputable RCA good quality cables when i was...
  20. T

Is there a limitation to optical compared to usb ? It's very strange that a DAC measuring good is so prone to USB noise from a desktop computer ....
Top Bottom