Search results

1. B

My March Sointuva Speakers

looks awesome, if you like them even better! congratz
  2. B

B&W 804 D4 review and measurements by Stereophile

You need to re think. You need to use your ears for listen... But not for claims.., measurements are for claims
  3. B

B&W 804 D4 review and measurements by Stereophile

Do you have any new robot / algorithm for analyze the speaker while playing music? Or do you use "earss"?
  4. B

KEF LS60 Wireless Just Announced

Reports seems to be contradictory as always Reports say the ls60 arent clean and bla bla now is super clean vs ls50 wii, which is already good.. Specially the tweeter not the woofers
  5. B

New PSB speakers (Passif 50th Anniversary)

Ugly, expensive, poor performance and even more poor directivity Thats what olds vintage folks want!
  6. B

PS Audio FR30 speakers

I love the comments xD!! When the FR 0.20!? XD these speakers are too expensive
  7. B

What are the best speakers that try to emulate live music?

I think the problem is people want to speakers to sounds like live music.. The real question should be, is your room " similar" to the live concert?
  8. B

Why the market do not move into external active design?

For example passives speaker could be more smart.. Speakers should have *everyone*, have multiples crossover for bass magnament, for example everyone should have a 80hz crossover, so the mini dsp box is not longer needed.. And you can integrate your sun better than your main running full range...
  9. B

Any new / better ideas that i didn't mention are welcome :)
  10. B

I guess if passive manufacturers don't put more effort they will die or loss significant market Also bass it's always the problem with passive and the overall extension at this day is still bad.. Even something very expensive and big like Kef reference 5META still do not get 20hz -+3dB.. At...
  11. B

Im not sure if i want fully active speakers or fully '' passive '' speaker + external dsp crossover.. hmm
  12. B

That's it, why? External DSP, power amps.. should be even cheaper and better Modify already pasive speakers should be very hard for the owners? Speaker industry its kind of lazy... and yet very expensive... The old folks don't even wanna change their speakers because of the industry...
  13. B

Genelec 1237A vs Neumann KH420

Genelec looks much better in white
  14. B

Emotiva C3...is it just me or is this even dumber than C2+ in terms of mid drivers

I think everyone is seeing this badly... it is very obvious guys... this center channel it's for someone with a very big horizontal head..
  15. B

Kef r3 vs philharmonic bmr difference

Funny, the R11 is tuned to be kind of dark, some people just don't have good ears.
  16. B

Good HiFi from China and Taiwan?

Because cheap and nice objetive performance.. And also.. cheap are from china The only thing china lacks is longevity..the topping d90se es really nice but it got 4/10 lf failure units.. Thats a lot for the context.
  17. B

To the president, sure Please mr president of china..
  18. B

My problem with china things is the same problem that i have 10 years ago. Things from china just have very short life. Even my dx200 required 2 repairs and then i sold them.. 1/2 year later the owner said he must sold the dap very cheap because now he had a battery problem.. Come on china...
Top Bottom