Search results

1. T

Is Digital Audio Transmission Analog? [video]

i'm just watching darko's video, what's the point of the video, should i impress a lady friend with this or ...*, even my cat would jump out from open window hearing this, water is water and sky is blue man, enjoy it..
  2. T

Is Digital Audio Transmission Analog? [video]

actually digital audio transmission (in-between devices) could be considered analogish square forms, but end device translates it from low/high potentsial or rising/falling edge to 1s and 0s.. at least that's what i gathered from computer university course
  3. T

Chord GroundARAY Review (Noise Filter?)

..or it was one of those keanu reeves moments, where u accidently hit Like instead.. :D
  4. T

Genelec S360 Review (Studio Monitor)

i would use some lifter, there are many types available now..
  5. T

Chord DAVE DAC Review (Video)

Chord: Veritas in Extremis.. Amir is Veritas in Extremis, franctly i dont know what this product is.
  6. T

Minidsp Flex Review (Audio DSP)

well..it's called Flex for a reason. but seriously i think it is a good product and its functionality is solid, thats what matters
  7. T

Chord Hugo 2 Review (Portable DAC & HP Amp)

yeah, they should put gold in there, at least you know it would be worth that much someday, maybe..
  8. T

hit the nail.. it's like science revelation long time ago. science can still be interpret wrong sometimes, but it's hard to ignore the truth
  9. T

am i right thinking this needs two wires hooked to it on the go..? if so, what the heck... i'm annoyed even having one wire flying around on the go.
  10. T

Topping DM7 8-Channel DAC Review

Imagine if future ones have wifi || bt lossless digital sent to it.. i could use my laptop from my couch for all of this + dsp/roon streaming, Then i'd buy it, though i need only 2 channels, i know, rpi does this, but still..
  11. T

Soundkraft Enigma BT Speaker Review

aarrghh, so it's football size, so you can't put it in your pants pocket without looking like an odd-ball.. but nice! :)
  12. T

CHORD M-Scaler Review (Upsampler)

sure, but there is something that most persons in most places will experience (regular forest even), that is lower ambient noise at evening/night due to most creatures taking it easy that time etc.. i hear my audio more clear for sure. :: i'll also keep it on the topic from now, less traffic..
  13. T

you should sell it, chord diehards don't believe in asr, win-win
  14. T

i hope its not too mean, i probably could quess the answer: so it adds a little jitter, so what... sincerely with a bit of humor, testp
  15. T

Chord Hugo M-Scaler Upsampler Review (Video)

Rob Watts should hit Like for this video, cause there is things to learn here..
  16. T

NORDOST TYR 2 Review (Coax Cable)

@Gio or probably the blind test is not blind enough. @testp or new way of blind test: you do not see the products, but you see prices of the products
  17. T

yes and companies spend most of it in Cable Research & Development, it's an important cycle.. :oops:
  18. T

i'd start in used watches, i was to automatics for few years.. turns out i prefer quarts for the conveniency factor more, went back to 25 y. old citizen with solar..
  19. T

ok, i should have phrased it a little better, its like certain ppl who shop to feel better, buying accessories that might not provide anything else, so based on the measurements i consider this product being that..
Top Bottom