Search results

1. NeoZs99

Anybody PREFER listening to music on bookshelves or tower speakers only (without the subwoofer)?

Subs can be a pain in the ass to integrate in the system unless you have some form of active room correction or measurements.
  2. NeoZs99

SUBWOOFER for FOCAL ARIA 906

SVS in France is quite a bit more expensive. I inquired an SB3000 at Son et Video, and for the price it wasn't worth it, though maybe now it has changed. Maybe checkout Arendal too, which I have never heard but saw some quite good reviews
  3. NeoZs99

Neumann KH 310A Review (Powered Monitor)

Ideally Neumann recommends the speakers and you to form equilateral points..so yeah this should certainly not be a problem
  4. NeoZs99

Can't we all just get along?

I would love those speakers measured at Archimago's Musings..That'd be fun
  5. NeoZs99

Reputable Youtube channels

Usual asr suspects like Amir and Erin.. and I cannot stand Crinacle's channel one bit
  6. NeoZs99

GR Research LGK 2.0 Speaker Review (A Joke)

On another forum.. behold: 'Lastly, it is obvious there is a vendetta. Measurements have been skewed and taken in a way as to get results that are not accurate. In some ways the guy taking the measurements and doing a review has no idea what he is doing.' The whole post is gold
  7. NeoZs99

GR Research LGK 2.0 Speaker Review (A Joke)

Wasn't Danny on asr recently? He says its a vendetta against him :facepalm:
  8. NeoZs99

B&W 800D3 HiFi Speaker = Porsche GT3 Sport Car

What's the Toyota GR86 equivalent to? I'm perfectly fine with Toyota :)
  9. NeoZs99

Which speakers gave you the *wow* factor?

A d&b audiotechnik system in a small theater. I have no idea what model those speakers were.. but the sound was glorious
  10. NeoZs99

KH310 sound very tinny, very little bass or low mid. Is it my room?

I got a dip in the bass/mid transition frequencies, but everything looked ok in my untreated room. I used the MA1 to correct as much as I could. If you're in a treated room there's something not right
  11. NeoZs99

KEF LS60 Wireless Just Announced

I see your point.. I don't think it'll be such a hit because it'll be much more expensive, though I expect it to sound better
  12. NeoZs99

KEF LS60 Wireless Just Announced

If it naturally has better bass extension than the ls50, why would you choose the hassle of integrating a sub?
  13. NeoZs99

Is it me or this thread is going to shits .. please dm each other
  14. NeoZs99

What are those stands on the first pic please? They look great
  15. NeoZs99

New Neumann MA 1 - Automatic Monitor Alignment

It's very unlikely you've damaged your speakers
  16. NeoZs99

A simple option that'd make everything so much better..like the default corrected curve and custom presets
  17. NeoZs99

At that point why even bother with dsp lol..it's spot on. Mine comes like the "rock preset" curve..and even though now the kh750 integrates very well, the corrected frequency response sounds slightly hotter in the high frequencies. On a side note how do you directly access the eq options without...
  18. NeoZs99

It's analogue.. Maybe I need to configure my router instead. I've got zero clue what to change in there under ipv6 setings
  19. NeoZs99

I've been trying with the latest version. Pretty sure it's with the ipv6
  20. NeoZs99

That's the exact problem I'm having.. have you tried using pc again? I'm using windows 10 with a motu m4
Top Bottom