Search results

1. Jet Black

IEM equivalent of AKG K371

If dunu titan S was included, will you recommend to skip that one too? Im just curious
  2. Jet Black

Tidal reportedly enabling bit-perfect playback to USB DAC on Android

I installed a uapp which is just a trial version but I unsinstalled it a long time ago. What I have is a hiby music player but I don't think it will interfere because it doesn't use streaming apps like uapp does. And it seems the dongles working is recognized by the tidal app, it will prompt...
  3. Jet Black

Version 2.46 still unsuccessful on xiaomi redmi note 7 pro + ibasso dc03. The app still crashes/hangs.
  4. Jet Black

Tempotec Sonata HD Pro Review (headphone Adapter)

What does it all mean tho? Not all can be described by graphs. It's still the ear that will do the judging...
  5. Jet Black

Tempotec Sonata HD Pro Review (headphone Adapter)

Is this dongle better than my ibasso dc03 dongle in terms of sound quality?
  6. Jet Black

AudioQuest Dragonfly Cobalt Review (Portable Headphone Adapter)

So which is your more favorite sounding out of the 3?
  7. Jet Black

AudioQuest Dragonfly Cobalt Review (Portable Headphone Adapter)

If you have all 3 dacs, how come? When you say all of them sounded the same, Im sure you chose a more favorite from the 3...
  8. Jet Black

Ibasso dc03 and xiaomi redmi note 7 pro still not working on the latest tidal 2.45. It still hangs and crashes
  9. Jet Black

We have the same result, im using my dc03 on a xiaomi redmi note 7 pro. I always cancel it so as not to crash /hang/ stall the tidal app. I hope they fix it on future updates
  10. Jet Black

Okay i tried the latest 2.44 version still no fix. It still won't detect my USB dongle. The program still continues to stall and hang, so just click cancel and it will run any undetected dongle.
  11. Jet Black

Ok guys pls stick to the topic. It's about tidal giving us the option to do bit perfect playing. All mqa debates has its own thread topic and can be discussed on there. Let's keep it clean and direct. Mqa discussion is too much already, everybody should move on. All we wanted is bit perfect...
  12. Jet Black

We could just all wait for the next tidal version update and wish they fix the issue. But there is alot of dongles dacs/desktop dacs to consider I hope they sort it all well. And I hope they provide support to for non mqa dac devices so it could cater it all. Not all wants a full mqa decode...
  13. Jet Black

I got a xiaomi redmi note 7 pro smartphone and an ibasso dc03 dongle dac. It will work if I deny access to USB when tidal prompt ask for it, but if I allow access it just stalls and hangs the app. The app is probably still new to this feature and probably is buggy. It will also probably work to...
  14. Jet Black

A Thread Dedicated to Cirrus Logic CS43131

Chinese tends too over exaggerate them specs for sales probably
  15. Jet Black

A Thread Dedicated to Cirrus Logic CS43131

Cs43131 is the new master hifi. No ess dac or ak dac touches it
  16. Jet Black

Potential New 3.5mm USB-C Dongles & USB DAC/AMPs

So I'm still confused. Which is better in implementing the cirrus logic dac cs43131?
Top Bottom