Search results

1. Frank Sol

Topping D90SE Review (Balanced DAC)

I have firmware 1.87 installed and all is well I'm looking for step by step instructions on how to configure and the purpose of the internal setup options... They are different than the last firmware I had installed and there are more steps/options I'm sure the instructions are somewhere but I...
  2. Frank Sol

Schiit Freya+ Pre-amp Review

As I mentioned up thread... Tube equipment usually (hardly ever) will not measure well compared to good SS
  3. Frank Sol

:cool: I'm guessing thats why Baskin-Robbins has 31 flavors
  4. Frank Sol

Chances are you are hearing it... But you enjoy it
  5. Frank Sol

Have tubes ever 'measured' well ? Rarely if ever... Many many people enjoy tube distortion in their musical listening Many don't
  6. Frank Sol

Poll for Topping PA5 owners only please.

@Lräk IMO... Try and get a refund from Amazon then wash your hands and walk away from this PA5
  7. Frank Sol

@Kael Best of Luck ! As well as the other guys with problems
  8. Frank Sol

@BoredErica Several people have disappeared from this thread...
  9. Frank Sol

Finally a step in the right direction...
  10. Frank Sol

@bboris77 Unfortunately some people here and elsewhere are using Topping's utter foolish lack of communication & C/S to paint the whole Chi-Fi audio market
  11. Frank Sol

Benchmark LA4 vs Topping Pre90 - Listening impression

Nothing in audio enjoyment is set in stone... You may absolutely LOVE the Pre90 :cool:
  12. Frank Sol

Benchmark LA4 vs Topping Pre90 - Listening impression

More proof (really not needed) humans hear and are delighted differently
  13. Frank Sol

I respectfully disagree... You are 100% correct about @amirm having nothing to do with the problem. But with this "discussion" @amirm should chime in. He could say/do something like this: "I've reached out to Topping and @JohnYang1997 in regards to this Issue and have not heard back." Just my...
  14. Frank Sol

I agree with many past fine products... Between me and one of my sons , we own 7 Topping products mainly because of ASR's tests & measurements. Neither of us want to take future risk of 100% complete silence *IF* one of their products go bad. Silence from John & amirm is disturbing. Again , Just Me
  15. Frank Sol

Personally I will not buy another Topping product... Just me
  16. Frank Sol

Just me: I would try and get a refund... Wait this one out on the sideline
  17. Frank Sol

It should be obvious :) A Reviewer cannot report "reliability" on a brand spanking New product... Buyer beware goes without saying
Top Bottom