Search results

1. DeLub

"Is Audiophile Snobbery Ruining our Hobby ?"

No. I just ignore it and enjoy the music
  2. DeLub

IPad (or IPhone) EQ

not possible without jailbreaking the phone.
  3. DeLub

Using a Raspberry Pi as equaliser in between an USB source (iPad) and USB DAC

Hmmm, this looks a bit weird, though, right?
  4. DeLub

Corrected. Thanks I agree that it's ugly. Don't know how to change it, though. But luckily it's only cosmetic.
  5. DeLub

I feel like it's more appropriate to thank you. You made the support of multiple rates possible in the first place (and maybe more).
  6. DeLub

I've created a small script that reloads the configuration of CDSP on sample rate change: import sys from camilladsp import CamillaConnection try: new_rate = sys.argv[1] cdsp = CamillaConnection("127.0.0.1", 1234) cdsp.connect() except: print("Something went wrong. arg = "...
  7. DeLub

Can you share how you did that? Maybe show (part of) that script?
  8. DeLub

I forgot about that. The current setup works actually quite fine, but instead I could write a small python script that gets called by gaudio_ctl (instead of start CDSP), points to the new appropriate config file and reloads.
  9. DeLub

Unfortunately I cannot change the OP anymore... It's here.
  10. DeLub

Introduction I would like to connect my dac and amp to my iPad to be able to listen to Apple Music on my HD600. However, I want to eq the sound and this is not possible on iOS. That's where the pi comes in: I want to put it in between my dac and the iPad, take the sound from the iPad, eq it...
  11. DeLub

That's unfortunate, but so far using your gaudio_ctl works fine. Just out of curiosity, because I couldn't figure it out: what do your patches in CDSP branch next11 accomplish? (I actually hoped those were supporting the dynamic rate switching) I'll update my OP in the next couple of days.
  12. DeLub

They only work within their respective apps and not systemwide. For example, there is no way to eq music playing from the apple music app.
  13. DeLub

Thanks! This seems to work, although I had to use the -y parameter. Since I do not care for playback, only capturing, is there a way to disable this? I now use -x "sleep infinity" :)
  14. DeLub

I've compiled the kernel, compiled camilladsp and everything was stil fine. Then I changed c_srate in /etc/modprobe.d/usb_g_audio.conf to the list that matches my usb dac. From my mac I am now able to select all the available sample rates, so far so good. But I'd probably need to change...
  15. DeLub

Apple Music LosslessSwitcher app for Mac

Having a M1 MacBook Air I can confirm that it works.
  16. DeLub

Is it worth buying an Apple TV for lossless audio?

I think what they mean is no compression (AAC). The info screen of my Denon app always says the received input is 48kHz no matter what I’m playing. Wouldn’t worry too much about it, though. From principle standpoint this may not be correct, but in practice I doubt if it’s audible.
  17. DeLub

Denon AVR. I'm 100% sure about the 48kHz. I'm not 100% sure about the 24 bit, though :)
  18. DeLub

Everything is resampled at 48kHz / 24 bit.
  19. DeLub

Testing of Streaming Services (Tidal, Apple, Amazon)

Ok. Sounds like tomayto, tomahto.
  20. DeLub

Testing of Streaming Services (Tidal, Apple, Amazon)

Yes I’m using a mac. I don’t have a subscription for iTunes Match. I do have a subscription for Apple Music. Like was said above: I can upload music that’s not available in Apple Music to Apple Music and play it on all my devices. That functionality is included in my Apple Music subscription...
Top Bottom