Search results

1. VintageFlanker

CHORD M-Scaler Review (Upsampler)

Yup, deleted. Now there's nothing else to complain about unless "This should be paired with the higher end Hugo TT" or the classic "you do listen to music, not graphs". ;)
  2. VintageFlanker

Focal Aria 906 Speaker Review

If you're talking about Focal S900 stands: very stable, since speakers are screwed in the base. The bottom is made of thick glass and heavy enough.
  3. VintageFlanker

RME ADI-2 DAC FS - AKM Versus ESS Measurements (DAC, Preamp & Headamp)

I you manage to order at least one Okto DAC8 PRO, you tell me.;)
  4. VintageFlanker

Buchardt S400 Speaker Review

Measured well?! Have you even red the review at all?
  5. VintageFlanker

I've done my (GR) research and here's what I'm gettin'!

If you want honest thoughts... Mediocre speakers, anemic amp. Hundreds of dollars wasted in useless power cord... Now that you ask, my troll radar is acting crazy...:rolleyes:
  6. VintageFlanker

This one: (Matrix Mini-i Pro 3 - a streamer with Roon Ready only) Could also been this if released earlier: (Matrix Element i2 - standalone streamer)
  7. VintageFlanker

Denafrips Ares II - is it really worth it?

The absurdity here is your complete misconception of what ASR is, or ASR members are. - "First, they're listening to music at a computer through near field speakers or headphones.": Plain wrong to begin with. How the hell would you know such things after two days of membership, anyway ? -...
  8. VintageFlanker

Not sure what you mean: RMAA run loopback, automated tests based on a reference input. In that specific case, it starts from ≈4.3Vrms (15dBu) at 1kHz, then it launches tests based on that reference, which is digitally adjusted as 0dBFS. So, the Noise Floor is no tone, captured and calculated...
  9. VintageFlanker

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

Not really about best "historical" prices. Just that French summer sales work with new discounts ("démarques") every week until the July 19th.
  10. VintageFlanker

I would even say: expensive for the period... Paid both 649€ Summer 2019. I suggest to wait for one week or two.
  11. VintageFlanker

Bowers & Wilkins 606 S2, Oak at 399€ / pair (649€) https://www.boulanger.com/ref/1151313
  12. VintageFlanker

And if you wanna know, even 0.1dB was barely a margin of error in this specific test. Probably 6 runs out of 8 gave me the exact same THD+N in REW. RMAA results were unsurprisingly more variable, tho. When you look closer at each graphs (REW FFT in particular), you know that we are outside...
  13. VintageFlanker

As you see, I investigated measuring XLR with a DMM and also found variations in raw Vrms, so Cosmos impedance wasn't involved.;) Edit: see Matthias post above. Thanks to you for the loan and your patience!:) Look closer at REW graphs. The AKM has a nice, smooth curve and shapes, meaning it...
  14. VintageFlanker

No, you're right. Bad mix between copy/paste pictures and attached files (plus, 31 pictures limit). Should be fixed by now.;)
  15. VintageFlanker

RME ADI-2 FS Version 2 DAC and Headphone Amp Review

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/rme-adi-2-dac-fs-akm-versus-ess-measurements-dac-preamp-headamp.35377/
  16. VintageFlanker

RME ADI-2 DAC FS - AKM Versus ESS Measurements Hey Folks, Today's review is slightly different from usual, with not only one, but two products tested. Well, it is not exactly two "different" products either, strictly speaking... You don't get it? Alright. What about two different units, but...
  17. VintageFlanker

Buchardt and Purifi

No, it wasn't. That what happens when you post faster than you check what is to be discussed...:p (I did quite a few times, in fairness...)
  18. VintageFlanker

The REAL Problem of March Audio's Sointuva WG (Review, Measurements and Reinforcements with Klippel device)

So I will...:confused: You know it's not the same doing it through two different medias...
Top Bottom