Search results

1. U

Apollon Audio AS1200 Review (Stereo Power Amplifier)

sorry to resurrect a dead thread, but I had a couple of 1200as2 amps too and they both had internal transformer hum.. it was not enough to count as a real problem or defect, but for someone like me who uses his speakers nearfield sitting next to the amps/preamps, it was annoying enough to make...
  2. U

Bookshelf-Sized CBT array - Constant Directivity through 5,000hz

He added options to order 3 LCR speakers or a 5 pack today. Unless I just didn't notice it yesterday. I placed an order so I can give some impressions. I sent him an email asking if he's still producing these speakers.. no response yet but it is thanksgiving week so we'll cut him some slack ;)
  3. U

Apollon Purifi 1ET400A 5 Channel Amplifier

Very attractive high end looking enclosure!
  4. U

SOLD!!!: Custom 3 Channel Gold HYPEX NC400 AmpSOLD!!!

Interesting looking amp! Looks like it uses the binding post bypass system Ric Schultz recommends?
  5. U

Sigberg Audio SBS.1 Active speakers prototype/build thread

lol I like how you hang the grill on the side of your speaker stands. So these use a coaxial tweeter/midrange on top and a woofer on the bottom?
  6. U

SMSL SU-9 Balanced DAC Review

My su-9 from apos arrived today! It fits perfectly on top of my bookshelf speaker on my computer desk and I'm using xlr output to orchard audio class d monoblocks hidden behind my monitor with super short speaker cables. Sound is very clean and the 99 step volume control feature is great, the...
  7. U

SMSL SU-9 Balanced DAC Review

Hey anyone order this from apos? how many days does it take to ship? been waiting a few days for my shipping notice
  8. U

Hypex NC400 vs NC1200 vs 1ET400A?

for magnepans might as well get as much power as you can. I'd go with nc1200
  9. U

Hypex NC400 monoblocks

how about a butt shot or internal? :P if it hasn't sold
  10. U

Handmade copy of Purifi SPK5 design on UK eBay

Great looking speakers, looks like you forgot to enable bidders from the usa
  11. U

Two IceEdge 1200AS2 Class D amps in Ghent Cases 600wpc USA

PRICE DROP $800 including shipping via UPS to anywhere in the USA, all fees etc included. Final price drop before I keep it for future experiments. please have a paypal confirmed address edit: reminder this is the Cardas XLR/ Furutech megabuck binding post version
  12. U

I said I'd pay all shipping and PayPal fees. That's what I meant. Sorry if it wasn't worded clearly
  13. U

furutech binding post/cardas xlr input version still available bump PRICE DROP $850 shipped UPS to usa only including paypal fee
  14. U

SMPS for Audio Applications

Would be cool to see a comparison vs the hypex smps that everyone is using with the purifi amp module.. for instance does yours get as hot? I guess effect on audio quality is more important though. does it have the same screw pattern so it can be used in the same pre-drilled cases?
  15. U

Magnepan woofers vs 12'in DD woofers?

DD = dynamic driver
  16. U

My new Open Baffle Speakers Tri-Art Audio

The driver damping on the back with wood pushing on the magnet is cool *thumbs up*
  17. U

cheaper one is sold, furutech/cardas version still available
Top Bottom