Search results

1. Nango

Mark Levinson No 5909 Headphone Review

The 700er Se The 700er Sennheiser that way ahead of the curve, strange ........
  2. Nango

During the listening tests is an option.
  3. Nango

Wish you had tested ANC feature.
  4. Nango

The REAL Problem of March Audio's Sointuva WG (Review, Measurements and Reinforcements with Klippel device)

Never buy DIY or artisan and you are safe. Only industrial design.
  5. Nango

Naim Uniti Atom Review (Streamer & Amp)

Topping & Co. should start OEM programs for all these other names.
  6. Nango

Topping D90LE - "Valve" and "Transistor" effects measurements

Who knows? I believe in Topping. As soon as they are measured/measurable by the AP2555x two weeks later they will be there.
  7. Nango

Topping D90LE - "Valve" and "Transistor" effects measurements

Senseless to add H2/h3 to an audio signal without being able to configure transients which are what makes a signal become (real, natural, analog) music. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transient_(acoustics)
  8. Nango

Recoton RCA Cable Review (Ultra Cheap Cable)

I bet 100:1 you pay $1,000 for a cable Vs $5 and you will like it automatically close to 1000:5 more than the cheap one. Even both sounding equal. Easy as it is.
  9. Nango

Dedicated gaming mobile phones (aka Rogg, Legion, etc.) always better SQ?

Are such gaming dedicated cell phones always good for audio as well ......or not necessarily? I guess if they are trimmed to produce good real gaming sound they could be also good for dedicated audio.
  10. Nango

Solupeak RC-11 Review (Passive Volume Control)

".....same performance of as without the unit" .... and "being passive" .....is it empty inside?
  11. Nango

Burson Soloist 3XP Review (Headphone Amp)

Never heard an owner of this one claim about the sound quality ..... "only" mid 60dB are not audible as an issue?
  12. Nango

The FiiO M3K - probably as much DAP as you really need

What a pity, would have been a real game changer if available as a source!!!
  13. Nango

The FiiO M3K - probably as much DAP as you really need

Never tried this as a USB DAC therefore one question: does it work as USB in or Out/Source ...or both ways?
  14. Nango

SMSL DO100 Review (Stereo DAC)

Stellar performance from our friends from SMSL as always, congratulations, but, wait .....there is not a single one security certificate on the device ....?? Omg!!!
  15. Nango

CHORD Mojo 2 Review (Portable DAC & HP Amp)

Don't know how much it drains but 100mA will drain 4x higher than my 25mA dongle in use this I know.
  16. Nango

The signal at the headphone out is already amplified, it will get amplified again in your home system, nothing wrong with it if you like it. Purists will say "how can you do that?".
  17. Nango

Some run at 0.25mA other need 100mA and more. Its relevant to the battery consumption.
  18. Nango

DAP doesn't drain off the phone's battery. But I see your point, Mojo is useless if you have to use a phone.
  19. Nango

The source you are using can manage the volume control. It is one click.
  20. Nango

Dual headphone jacks certainly intended for proper A/B testing of different phones and quick swapping from one to the other without unplugging etc...... right??? Great Mojo always ahead of the curve with those unique features.
Top Bottom